Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 13
oh last part was the present and this part is the past..................πŸ˜•..............oh god look at the sentence.................past and present mixed so nicely................πŸ˜†...................that line irukki anaichu oru umma tharum reminded me of that film with Rajni and Meena...............forgot the film name..................

u know its completely unfair to keep us hanging more than one update.......................sigh...................how could u? nice part................Maan gave Geet his blazer............wow thats a first...............and Arjun really cares Geet so much.................now u better say who that person was in Geet's doorstep.................hope its and not some mehMaan as u said..............cont soon dear...........
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

plzzz add me 2 ur pm list!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con  soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...πŸ‘

loved the way maan helped her...but it was his fault that he shouted at her n all those things happened...

loved the way pinky was there as a friend to listen to her....

arjun really cares abt her...is it like a bro?? a protective friend?? or something else??

glad to know that some1 is there for her, to help her, to care for her, n to take revenge on her behalf...πŸ˜†

do update the next part soon...
mitzi11 thumbnail
Maan helped her with his blazer
but he didnt have to yell at her
poor geet office scene so cute
love it
nice update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
here is the promo. i am typing the next part up! 
PROMO: 
The quickness of his kiss and the sweetness of his lips left Geet speechless. She wanted to scream him to stop yet only a moan escaped from her mouth. She desperately wanted to get away from him but his kiss deepened sucking away her fears. His hands freely moved to exploring her tiny waist bringing her closer to him, making her one with him.

jus an FYI ur comments will make me write faster πŸ˜†
Kavita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woooooooooooooooooow

i love it read the all part in once

waiting for more

pm me plz

REOMBA REOMBA NALA IRRIKUTHU 😊

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhuuuu   πŸ€—.......hi.....hope u are feeling better....what a promo  ....it made me all 😍 and 😳.....plz update soon my dear.....waiting 😊

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavita03

woooooooooooooooooow

i love it read the all part in once

waiting for more

pm me plz

REOMBA REOMBA NALA IRRIKUTHU 😊

thnx sooo much i hv added u as buddy....
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Madhuuuu   πŸ€—.......hi.....hope u are feeling better....what a promo  ....it made me all 😍 and 😳.....plz update soon my dear.....waiting 😊

aaaawwwww Ratna darling thnx sooooooo much! well  i was just really tired n stressed out but other than that i am fine. sorry didnt get a chance to reply to ur previous post. but thnx sooooo much for ur lovely comments n the beautiful rose. i shall update soon!