Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 23)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by komlika

Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this Big smile. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 

BOTH........ u could have both past and present at same time.......... u could do something like geet thinking about her past........then "write past"........n......once she comes back to reality present start
LOL

thnx for the reply!! yup i am going to do back n forth but i just was debating whether to have 1 more chapter of past or come back to the present Tongue

if it helps to move past track fast toward present then go for more one past update.........then u can start back n forth from past to presen
t
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
well..I would prefer both becus I know in some FF's writers..tend to have past&present both.

I think it will be better and we cud see the changes in their relationshop :D please UPDATE ASAPP!

I want to see maan's reaction when he finds out tht Geet has a daughter in present and his reaction to it :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlistkomlika

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this Big smile. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 

BOTH........ u could have both past and present at same time.......... u could do something like geet thinking about her past........then "write past"........n......once she comes back to reality present start
LOL

thnx for the reply!! yup i am going to do back n forth but i just was debating whether to have 1 more chapter of past or come back to the present Tongue

if it helps to move past track fast toward present then go for more one past update.........then u can start back n forth from past to presen
t
Big smile
Thanks! Smile
As of now 
1 more Past vote: 1
move fwd vote 2

komlika

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

well..I would prefer both becus I know in some FF's writers..tend to have past&present both.

I think it will be better and we cud see the changes in their relationshop :D please UPDATE ASAPP!

I want to see maan's reaction when he finds out tht Geet has a daughter in present and his reaction to it :D
thnks! Smile
even as a writer i am curious of Maan's reaction to Geet's daughter Tongue. i may surprise myself when i write that part. i have a scene planned in mind for Kriti meeting with Maan let's u may get to read it soon may be within 2 or 3 updates. let's see how it goes. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika--Ratna--notfadedaway

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i wud prefer to have both past and present in the update.............it will keep us posted abt both the phase after sometime reading only the past then the present might slip out of our mind.........so can u pl juggle bw past and present.................
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
pls back & forth i miss the little
sweet adorable daughter of geet
if dont mind thank yu
mish123 Senior Member
mish123
mish123

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

hey i like ur ff very much.
plz add me in ur pm list

madhu.pmlist

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Madhu......just saw the note and your sweet reply......would prefer back and forth.......just keep it clear......2 different colours or fonts for the past and present.......sometimes it gets too confusing......will be fine with whatever u decide.......thank u once again for this awesome FF.....TC.....Ratna Smile

madhu.pmlist

Go to top