Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 105

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -dia-

U r welcome sweetu ...so when U planned to start it???

Not just hot stuff ...but I really need hot steamy One😳 😆

well as of now i dont want to overwhelm myself with three so i planning to finish KOL before i start this. since WK is like my baby i dont want to rush finishing it so i planning to speed up KOL... i am projecting Oct but time runs too fast if i can finish KOL before that i would gladly start this.. 😃

uff trust me jaanu this one is steamy like hot hot... i dont know how i am going to type without getting flushed every single time i type something 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_09

well as of now i dont want to overwhelm myself with three so i planning to finish KOL before i start this. since WK is like my baby i dont want to rush finishing it so i planning to speed up KOL... i am projecting Oct but time runs too fast if i can finish KOL before that i would gladly start this.. 😃

uff trust me jaanu this one is steamy like hot hot... i dont know how i am going to type without getting flushed every single time i type something 😳

Steamy ...hotty ...haila ...Dia is *blushing* even while thinking😳 ...& I really need it in Crimson style ...GAWD he is mind-blowing in executing passionate scenes☺️😆
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Steamy ...hotty ...haila ...Dia is *blushing* even while thinking😳 ...& I really need it in Crimson style ...GAWD he is mind-blowing in executing passionate scenes☺️😆

hi jaanuuu missed u 🤗
ab kaisi ho?
he is a ruthless prince wait correction ruthless hot, sexy, delectable prince... n he would do anything ANYTHING! to get the truth out 😳
MystiqueDew thumbnail

hi jaanuuu missed u 🤗
ab kaisi ho?
he is a ruthless prince wait correction ruthless hot, sexy, delectable prince... n he would do anything ANYTHING! to get the truth out 😳

missed u too🤗 🤗

ab mein teek hoo ...aur tu???

wow ...rutheless ...arrogant ...sexy ...hot ...OMG ...then it would be damn hard to resist him ... Irresistible Prince😳
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

missed u too🤗 🤗

ab mein teek hoo ...aur tu???

wow ...rutheless ...arrogant ...sexy ...hot ...OMG ...then it would be damn hard to resist him ... Irresistible Prince😳

RIGHT ON!! 
MystiqueDew thumbnail

Sweetu ...post the prologue ...peaashhh
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Sweetu ...post the prologue ...peaashhh

i did except it was really small... 😆 this is the prologue... 
Maan Singh Khurana is callousmanipulativepoised, yetcharming Prince of the Rajputana Kingdom of Mewar. He takes the beautiful and delicate Geeta Mahalakshmi Bhupala captive as he mistakes her for her cruel and ruthless cousin. His mistake isbeyond redemption. Maan is on a mission to find his brother's murderer, and in that critical moment of mortal danger, its Geet herself who holds his life—and heart—in her delicate hands...  

magar tumhe aur chahiye toh u hv to wait a little. currently working on another update for KOL 😃 i would say 80% done 😉
MystiqueDew thumbnail

i did except it was really small... 😆 this is the prologue... 
Maan Singh Khurana is callousmanipulativepoised, yetcharming Prince of the Rajputana Kingdom of Mewar. He takes the beautiful and delicate Geeta Mahalakshmi Bhupala captive as he mistakes her for her cruel and ruthless cousin. His mistake isbeyond redemption. Maan is on a mission to find his brother's murderer, and in that critical moment of mortal danger, its Geet herself who holds his life'and heart'in her delicate hands...  

magar tumhe aur chahiye toh u hv to wait a little. currently working on another update for KOL 😃 i would say 80% done 😉

So U expected ...umm Impressive. but I have read this is in your thread😛

actually I would say u don't post anything until u get my comments in KOL & OS.

Btw I read the OS ...should say I was so cute & adorable in it😉😆