Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -dia-

so arjun found out himself ...better for him ...but poor ammalu ...all her rehersal went on drain ...what a drama ..I think she has taken class from Jo - World's 1st Drama Queen😆 *jo ...no juttis ...as u  know Dia used to say only the truth😉😆*
🤣 Jo do u hv anything to say...

I knw she has many too say ...kyu jo right hena???
voh ladki hai kahaaannn????? 🤔

she is not well ...actually she fall down got hurt in her hand (swelling) now she is lil better ..ll show up soon with her DQ-QB😆
😲😕 i didnt know that!!! aaawww i really hope she gets well soon 😊

DW ..she is better now😃
good good... kya karti voh bacchi uff... is she climbing pipes breaking her bones?? 😲

wow the best line -- " I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly " & I'm sure he mean it too ...loved his gesture ...lovely😳
of course he definitely means it except he doesnt kno it himself that what he said has a very very DEEP SIGNIFICANCE 😆

Kya karo yaar he is very much poor in this matters😆
haan yaar very poor student uss buddhu ko spl class leni padegi... u wanna be my assistant teacher 😛

Thanks ...buy No thanks sweetheart,I knw how to handle my Maan😳
kya jaan at least for my company tum aaona 😳😆

Let me thk abt it ...coz it don't want anyone to disturb our privacy😳😆
adi paavi ithukku ellam room podanum pola 😲😳😆

He knows that she loves him alot ...still loves him ...then Y he thinks Maan is responsible & Y he is blaming him???
of course she does... she loved him, loves him, n will love him even if the love is not reciprocated... i hv envisioned her charac as a selfless person who is ready to do anything for her love even if it means separation from him...

Thats why we say Love is Eternal❤️
endrendrum kadhal ❤️

Kadhal Sugamanathu❤️
kadhalukku mariyathai 😉

Engeyum Kadhal❤️
Kadhalikka Neramillai 😉 (straight-a athu than ☺️)

what is that dark reason thats clouding over their lives???

Finally the conference day ...can't wait for it ...& better let precap be the present ...warna I ll kill u ...& I'm damn sure this time ..If u didn't let them meet😡 
i hope u r happy abt the conference now 😉 (thank u muruga for saving me from this dia 😛)

koi shak??? of course I'm ...😃 (murugana poi ethu disturb panra ..pava motalae avaruku renda pera pakanum😳 ...U need to thank me😉)
good good 😉 (hahaha 😆 lovely point but u know he can never forget me 😉 actually to tell u the truth in my real life too i keep calling him just like geet does in the ff... in fact when i was envisioning her charac i wanted to try something diff than what she is usually portrayed as-- a typical punjabi girl polambifyin to her babaji, n then i rem i often call muruga so i said why not make her tamil 😃😉)

BINGO ...coz I used to do the same but I ll call KRISHNA
aawww really my chitti calls krishna tooo 😃

If I didn't call him ...he ll get angry ...& u knw how its hard to pacify him🤔
uff of course avan kannan allava migavum kadinam than 😳 (i dont know if u would understand pure tamil well if u didnt i said he is krishna right its really tough to pacify him)

Only Siggy ... nothing more than that😆

Btw Thank u😳
ahem jaan i meant the person in the siggy too but i shall tell that to him PRIVATELY😉 😳☺️
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

ahem jaan i meant the person in the siggy too but i shall tell that to him PRIVATELY😉 😳☺️

Koi zarorath nahi ...mein hoon na ...ye sab kehenae ke liye aur kuch karnae ke liye☺️😳

Koi zarorath nahi ...mein hoon na ...ye sab kehenae ke liye aur kuch karnae ke liye☺️😳
haila 😲 kuch karne keliye bhi kya??? uff yeh ladki bhi na... kuch toh sharam karo 😳😉

well dear ll cont. this tomorrow ...feeling dizzy ...I think fever is on the way ...Bye ..TC ...love u🤗

haila 😲 kuch karne keliye bhi kya??? uff yeh ladki bhi na... kuch toh sharam karo 😳😉

ha ha ...kuch karne ke liye nahi ...bulki sab kuch karnae kaliye😳 ...lekin abhi mere halath teek nahi hai ...so next time😳

well dear ll cont. this tomorrow ...feeling dizzy ...I think fever is on the way ...Bye ..TC ...love u🤗
alrite jaan take good care of urself i cannot offord to let u get sick 😕 i am typing away the next WK update n already wrote 25% of it... n if u get sick i wont hv anyone to give me the lovliest comment like u do 😲... lol nahi jaan i didnt mean it that way... i just dont want u to get sick... take good care of urself! luv ya!