Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
so maan doesnt love geet...she is only her friend...i suppose or his weddind mite hav been fixed with the friend of geet...thatsy geet lied n went away from him...omg...so many confusions...lol...continue soon n thnx...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

lovely update, thanks for the PM and hope you feel better cuz we need updates again soon. πŸ˜‰

thnx for taking the time to comment dear πŸ˜Š yup i do feel a lot better πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

hooray maaneet met

cat dancing
geet stuck to stay by maan side fab
dancing part was sizzling love it
geet taking maan home superb
but me waiting to know why geet
left maan & the reason
fabulous both part
love it core
btw i'll maan meet katrika
i real appreciate for double dhamaka
even though ur sick but yu made us
smile
bow to yu
muah
i luv yu sis

aawww my dear lovely sis samara πŸ€—
thnx a lot dear for the lovely comments! loved every bit of it πŸ˜Š
luv ya loads!!! β€οΈ
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Awesome updates
loved them both loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

thnx darling for the lovely comments πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushaarja

OMG!!!!!!😲😲 new entrants...πŸ˜• ok no prob... and i shud say dis... am weak at piecing puzzles together... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†wait chesta 4 ur updates...😳 n will try to solve d paheli...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ok now itz tym here for me to sleep nanbi... am going off to sleep...πŸ₯±πŸ₯± hav a nice day ahead buddy...😊 byee tc... lub u...πŸ€—

dont worry u shall figure it out soon i promise πŸ˜Š aaww tc my dear nanbi have a great night... sweet maan's dreams πŸ˜‰ byeee πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

awesome!

i am loving it!

i hope geet will maan the entire truth soon!

continue soon!

thnx a lot dear for the lovely comments πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: alfiya7

r they frnds or husband n wife or wt???srsly i m confused...

sry for the confusion... she is still Ms Handa... BEST FRIEND OF Mr. Khurana does that help u πŸ˜•
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

so maan doesnt love geet...she is only her friend...i suppose or his weddind mite hav been fixed with the friend of geet...thatsy geet lied n went away from him...omg...so many confusions...lol...continue soon n thnx...

thnx a lot dear for ur lovely comments πŸ˜Š
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow double update... loved it...awesome...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

res for comment
ll edit later

*~*EDIT*~*

awesome Madhu ...(pls note it I mean abt updateπŸ˜‰) & love u chakarae ...well U ll know the reasonπŸ˜†
haha from now onwards when u say i shall ignore the fact that u mean the update n keep it as awesome madhu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

aww ...Glad that she saw Maan first when she gained councious & I llove u for thisβ€οΈπŸ˜› ...if its the other way ...I swear This post would only of all galis *note that dia is too innocent,so u can predict what all the galis I might have usedπŸ˜†*
i had u in mind when i wrote that... actually even i wanted her to see maan β˜ΊοΈ haan haan mujhe pata hai jaan ki tum kitni innocent ho *shaking my head*

she wants to prevent them from knowing each other ...ha ha very funny ...but poor ammalu-The second drama queen failed her attempt(U might be wondering who is the first,well U ll knw ...have patience & read furtherπŸ˜‰)
hahaha second DQπŸ˜† she is... watch out for kriti she might exceed even our Jo rani πŸ˜›

so arjun found out himself ...better for him ...but poor ammalu ...all her rehersal went on drain ...what a drama ..I think she has taken class from Jo - World's 1st Drama QueenπŸ˜† *jo ...no juttis ...as u  know Dia used to say only the truthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*
🀣 Jo do u hv anything to say...

aww...he apologized for all his acts ...so sweet ...& extended his hand for friendship ...lekin our ammalu tho DQ2 hai ..she won't let him do so easily ...& pulling his string ...but he is MSK who knows how to handle everyone ...
ejjactly thats y they are MADE FOR EACH OTHER πŸ˜³ (ahem i mean maybe in the future as of now ONLY FRIENDS πŸ˜›)

wow the best line -- " I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly " & I'm sure he mean it too ...loved his gesture ...lovely😳
of course he definitely means it except he doesnt kno it himself that what he said has a very very DEEP SIGNIFICANCE πŸ˜†

So they are married ...aww ...atleat I can take a relife there ...But y she left him ...more over Y she left him the moment when she was carrying ..& Y she has prevented her parents from letting him know about Kriti???

The bond Arjun & Geet sharing is beautiful ...really speechless after reading the last bit of the update ...Arjun is understanding her very well ...aww ..he is putting her happiness before his ...Beautiful!!!
yup geet means a lot to him... actually his charac is shaped after one of a real life charac in my life... 

He knows that she loves him alot ...still loves him ...then Y he thinks Maan is responsible & Y he is blaming him???
of course she does... she loved him, loves him, n will love him even if the love is not reciprocated... i hv envisioned her charac as a selfless person who is ready to do anything for her love even if it means separation from him...

what is that dark reason thats clouding over their lives???

Finally the conference day ...can't wait for it ...& better let precap be the present ...warna I ll kill u ...& I'm damn sure this time ..If u didn't let them meet😑 
i hope u r happy abt the conference now πŸ˜‰ (thank u muruga for saving me from this dia πŸ˜›)