Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dia-

Geet was so elegant ...kya entry mara hai ...pari jaise ...the way u described I thought she has dressed up to blow off his sense ...& U see I was correct😳 ...poor soul ...can't stop himself from admiring herπŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...but he tried to control himselfπŸ˜† ...DW MSK u can do that honor next time ...I'm sure U ll get the chance ...kyu Madhu,chance de donge hena???πŸ˜‰
ya chance de doongi magar he is MSK afterall... bechara ek baar pyaar kia magar doosri baar karega kya (did i reveal too much😲)

actually what u have revealed here???but I'm getting some flashes ...Do u mean to say Maan was in love???
i revealed abt maan πŸ˜• haan unhone pyaar kiya πŸ˜³
DW ..my mouth zippedπŸ˜†
maan-ku premam vannalo vannalo... πŸ˜‰

vantuchu vantuchu😳
koodi seekkaram vannu πŸ˜‰ but there shall be a problem 

Course there ll be problem ..thats y love is divine
haha of course love is divine n that same love shall become the problem...
to make the relation stronger❀️
of course it shall πŸ˜Š

so finally Geet realized that pain enduring him is coz of her ...but y she left him in first place ...whether she don't that she is his happiness???
actually even maan hasnt realized she is her ultimate happiness... i mean he knows she was not there during the most times he needed n it has pained him deeply but will he know she is needed even during the best times in his life...

Babaji ...mere Maan ko ..us dumbo ko kuch akal dona???
oi khabardar meri geet ko dumbo kaha toh πŸ˜‘ magar if geet is dumbo her best buddy maan is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†

🀣 ...Geet ko nahi mere Maan ko ...& ur principles can be followed here too ...magar if Maan is dumbo his best buddy Geet is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†πŸ€£
well both are for that matter... she is pagli for keeping her feelings from him n he is a loosu to not see her feelings for him πŸ€£

BINGO🀣
dank u dank u πŸ˜³ who shall we make the cupid πŸ˜³

U r welcome ...Rocking
rocking??? yeh kaun hai πŸ˜•
tumhari BFπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mera BF πŸ˜• magar mera BF ka naam to Maan hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
wonderful update!!!
thnx for the lovely comments my dear kunjuuu maniii luv ya πŸ€—

luv u 2...πŸ€— 

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
MystiqueDew thumbnail
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..πŸ€—

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilπŸ˜† ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbi😳.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it πŸ˜Š of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn πŸ˜† for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize πŸ˜‰

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...πŸ˜‰ well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goπŸ˜‰
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her πŸ˜‰

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???
arre jaan abhi bhi tumhe nahi pata ki kyun arjun is blaming maan πŸ˜•
I mean the exact reason ..but I knw y he is blaming him ..so DW 
well that is the exact reason... πŸ˜ƒ
that is a lame reason according to meπŸ˜•
lame πŸ˜² how is it lame???? 

Let me explain ...Arjun can't see Geet in pain ..& think Maan is responsible for that ...so that he might have tried to sort out that ...ya I knw Geet has taken promise not to tell Maan anything ...but still he might have hinted him ...atleast he might have given some clue in past b4 things getting out of control ..& U knw Maan ...how dumbo he is in this type of matterπŸ˜†
BINGO! u r right on trackkk πŸ˜Š well arjun is annoyed that maan cannot see her love but that is not the reason for the abhorrence he has for maan... remember i mentioned one night changes everything... what happens that night is the reason for his REAL ANGER...

[/QUOTE]
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

so finally Geet realized that pain enduring him is coz of her ...but y she left him in first place ...whether she don't that she is his happiness???
actually even maan hasnt realized she is her ultimate happiness... i mean he knows she was not there during the most times he needed n it has pained him deeply but will he know she is needed even during the best times in his life...

Babaji ...mere Maan ko ..us dumbo ko kuch akal dona???
oi khabardar meri geet ko dumbo kaha toh πŸ˜‘ magar if geet is dumbo her best buddy maan is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†

🀣 ...Geet ko nahi mere Maan ko ...& ur principles can be followed here too ...magar if Maan is dumbo his best buddy Geet is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†πŸ€£
well both are for that matter... she is pagli for keeping her feelings from him n he is a loosu to not see her feelings for him πŸ€£

BINGO🀣
dank u dank u πŸ˜³ who shall we make the cupid πŸ˜³

U r welcome ...Rocking
rocking??? yeh kaun hai πŸ˜•
tumhari BFπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mera BF πŸ˜• magar mera BF ka naam to Maan hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
arghhh😑chance less😳
ok ok naaraz mat ho... nahi kahungi (in front of uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) magar batao batao kisse cupid banate hain πŸ˜‰ 

MystiqueDew thumbnail
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashsree100

Madhu you had fever & you updated ????? Take rest dear πŸ€—
thnx a lot dear for ur lovely concern i am feeling much better πŸ˜Š

Even though I loved the double - bonanza 
1. Loved Maan finally meeting Geet  Glitter Star Pink
2. Geet's resolve to stay by Maan's side  Glitter Star Pink
3. The music you chose .Glitter Star Pink
4. Geet & Maan's dance  Glitter Star Pink
5. Geet taking Maan to her home Glitter Star Pink
6. Maneet moments @ home  Glitter Star Pink ... check

I loved all of it Glitter Heart Pink
Certain things are getting cleared up though ; am getting an inkling what might have happened in past & Geet's lie ... its making sense now πŸ‘πŸΌ
glad to know u loved the update n also its good to know u r putting the pieces together πŸ˜‰ just dont tell anyone shhh πŸ˜†

Wonderful updates πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ, thanks for pm & 

dear πŸ€—
once again thnx a lot dear!!! 

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome updates...but i loved the second part more

thnx a lot!! glad u liked it...😊
MystiqueDew thumbnail