Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anushaarja

okay...😊 2 updates... hmmm thankz ...πŸ˜ƒ but u noe wat...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• u hav to take care of your health too... 😊u really need some scolding n a reality check...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰updates jaaye baad mein...😳 agar tabiyat bhigad gayi toh...πŸ˜• tab kya karoge??tablets ke jagah updates kaavoge kya... silly gal...πŸ€ͺ u r burning wid high fever...😲😲aur  tumhe updates ki padi hain?? update karneki kya jaroorat hain???😑 hum wait karengey yaar... 😊😊acha ab suno... 😊update tab hi dena jab tum achi tarah se teekh hojaugi... πŸ‘πŸΌsamjhi nanbi... now take ample of rest πŸ₯± sleep more...n don't think abt updates n promises n all...

aaawww thnx sooo much anu! i am feeling much much better thnx dear for ur lovely concern... kaani nuvvu update gurinchi emi cheppaledhe me pouting...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MystiqueDew thumbnail
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..πŸ€—

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilπŸ˜† ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbi😳.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it πŸ˜Š of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn πŸ˜† for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize πŸ˜‰

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...πŸ˜‰ well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goπŸ˜‰
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her πŸ˜‰

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???
arre jaan abhi bhi tumhe nahi pata ki kyun arjun is blaming maan πŸ˜•
I mean the exact reason ..but I knw y he is blaming him ..so DW 
well that is the exact reason... πŸ˜ƒ

Both needs to ask each-other about their life ...but they are shrugging it off thinking they would ask later.
seeing each other after this long itself is a big thing for them. i dont know if u remember the airport scene that i had written briefly showcases his pain as well as hers. he is losing his best friend n she is loosing her love it is really heart wrenching for both of them... n to be meeting after that long i dont think they would have words to describe each other's absence in their respective lives.. only tears (its both happy n sad tears; happy for they meet again, sad for they hv missed each other for so long) well asking about each other's life has to wait a little.. i want them to live in their own fantasy world they hv built for each other... i hv planned a few past scenes so in the future updates watch out for new charac πŸ˜‰

I remember that ...so next update would be on past note ...looking forward.
haan ji πŸ˜‰

ho jiπŸ˜†
lol πŸ˜›

🀣

Maaneet moments were sweet ..starting from dance,fighting over to pay cab fare,dinner,their small talks ...Beautiful!!!

But y Geet has lied in the past that she has moved on with Arjun???I'm not believing that Arjun-Geet are married ...but y she have put the play???
well maan thinks its arjun... wait for geet's explanation she shall clear arjun off but... *mouth zipped*πŸ˜†

But ...???? ab kya hai???
vahi toh dekho zara πŸ˜‰ there are going to be more confusions... u know thr is a kahavat if u say one lie u end up saying 1000 more to cover that one lie... r u getting my point πŸ˜‰

Ofcourse dearπŸ˜‰
good good good πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u ..Thank u ..Thank uπŸ˜›
welcum welcum welcum πŸ˜‰

Let me ask u something ...was their secret marriage??? 

was Maan's marriage was already fixed with someone ...maybe Radhika,issliye Geet left him.

But I'm sure onething with myself that I'm Confused ...I know it would be cleared only with ur update ..so u have to take care of ur self & Get well soon & update it soon.
dont get confused too much... i think in the next few updates of the past with intro of new charac shall clear the picture a little bit...πŸ˜ƒ

a little bit ...πŸ˜• so radhika's entry can be expected soon ...ll be waiting for it.
yes definitely... but i want a little more maaneet scene in the past too... i am going to include one scene that is very important for geet... remember in the past she starts to see maan as her friend but when does it turn into love? the scene i am going to write shall show her transition... what say?? πŸ˜‰

What to say ...just go on with it ...now I'm eagerly waiting.

Hope Maan will find out about Geet's lie soon.
geet is too smart for him dont u think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Do u think so??? well I don't ..coz both are sameπŸ˜‰
haan yeh toh maanna padega hi...😊
Glad that U got thatπŸ˜‰
haha danks πŸ˜ƒ
U r welcomeπŸ˜›

wonderful update!!!

madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Beautiful Madhu ...⭐️(this time not just te update but also UπŸ˜‰) 

nandri nandri nandri πŸ˜†

vanakkam vanakkam vanakkamπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet was so elegant ...kya entry mara hai ...pari jaise ...the way u described I thought she has dressed up to blow off his sense ...& U see I was correct😳 ...poor soul ...can't stop himself from admiring herπŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...but he tried to control himselfπŸ˜† ...DW MSK u can do that honor next time ...I'm sure U ll get the chance ...kyu Madhu,chance de donge hena???πŸ˜‰
ya chance de doongi magar he is MSK afterall... bechara ek baar pyaar kia magar doosri baar karega kya (did i reveal too much😲)

actually what u have revealed here???but I'm getting some flashes ...Do u mean to say Maan was in love???
i revealed abt maan πŸ˜• haan unhone pyaar kiya πŸ˜³
DW ..my mouth zippedπŸ˜†
maan-ku premam vannalo vannalo... πŸ˜‰

vantuchu vantuchu😳
koodi seekkaram vannu πŸ˜‰ but there shall be a problem 

Course there ll be problem ..thats y love is divine
haha of course love is divine n that same love shall become the problem...

OMG ...Geet is checking out him😲 ...Bechari Geet ...even she can't stop herself from drooling over himπŸ˜†
of course maan is her first and last love...😳

woh mujhe bhi pat hai ...but who ll tell that dumbo???
oi kisko dumbo bola πŸ˜‘ oh u mean maan haan sach much mein voh dumbo hi hain πŸ˜†

Mere Maan ko ...Btw only I can call him.
πŸ˜† u must be kidding rite πŸ˜› of course i can call him too magar its k only u call him coz i shall call him loosu fellow πŸ˜‰

No I'm serious ...& dare U call him like that😑
😭 wah wah wah... he is loosu though πŸ˜†

ro mat darling ...challo teek hai ...as u r my darling I granting u permissionπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ thank u...πŸ€—

I liked their Hide & Seek game ...lekin poor hider ..hargaya seeker ki samnaeπŸ˜† 
she lost her heart itself...loosing a game is not a big deal for her πŸ˜‰

pyar hai ...so everything is fair😳
of course everything is fair... but loosing to ur love is sweeter πŸ˜‰

nothing is more pleasurable than that dear❀️
that is sooo trueee πŸ˜Š

πŸ€—

I liked his teasing ...cho sweet ...he knows how to play the game😳 ...but u made him cried!!!
haan magar tum hamesha maan crying ko complain karti ho bechari geet uski kya  how much pain she is enduring uska bhi toh khayal rakh...

I think u have got a point thereπŸ˜›
ha i always do πŸ˜†

*πŸ˜† πŸ€£ *U r kidding rightπŸ˜‰
ahem ahem of course not πŸ˜†

challo ...as u r not well ..I ll go with u his timeπŸ˜‰
ji thnk u πŸ˜ƒ ek minute kyaa πŸ˜² main bimaar hoon isliye chod rahi ho hm! *pouting*

Just kidding ..come on give me ur sweet smileπŸ˜›
*peeking from the corner of my eyes* ahem πŸ˜ƒ

loved it ...the way he let out all his emotions of those five years of loneliness was beautiful!!!

so finally Geet realized that pain enduring him is coz of her ...but y she left him in first place ...whether she don't that she is his happiness???
actually even maan hasnt realized she is her ultimate happiness... i mean he knows she was not there during the most times he needed n it has pained him deeply but will he know she is needed even during the best times in his life...

Babaji ...mere Maan ko ..us dumbo ko kuch akal dona???
oi khabardar meri geet ko dumbo kaha toh πŸ˜‘ magar if geet is dumbo her best buddy maan is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†

🀣 ...Geet ko nahi mere Maan ko ...& ur principles can be followed here too ...magar if Maan is dumbo his best buddy Geet is a bigger dumbo πŸ˜†πŸ€£
well both are for that matter... she is pagli for keeping her feelings from him n he is a loosu to not see her feelings for him πŸ€£

BINGO🀣
dank u dank u πŸ˜³ who shall we make the cupid πŸ˜³

U r welcome ...Rocking
rocking??? yeh kaun hai πŸ˜•

wonderful update!!!
thnx for the lovely comments my dear kunjuuu maniii luv ya πŸ€—

luv u 2...πŸ€— 

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Edited by -dia- - 12 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update, thanks for the PM and hope you feel better cuz we need updates again soon. πŸ˜‰
mitzi11 thumbnail

hooray maaneet met
cat dancing
geet stuck to stay by maan side fab
dancing part was sizzling love it
geet taking maan home superb
but me waiting to know why geet
left maan & the reason
fabulous both part
love it core
btw i'll maan meet katrika
i real appreciate for double dhamaka
even though ur sick but yu made us
smile
bow to yu
muah
i luv yu sis
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..πŸ€—

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilπŸ˜† ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbi😳.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it πŸ˜Š of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn πŸ˜† for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize πŸ˜‰

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...πŸ˜‰ well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goπŸ˜‰
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her πŸ˜‰

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???
arre jaan abhi bhi tumhe nahi pata ki kyun arjun is blaming maan πŸ˜•
I mean the exact reason ..but I knw y he is blaming him ..so DW 
well that is the exact reason... πŸ˜ƒ
that is a lame reason according to meπŸ˜•
lame πŸ˜² how is it lame???? 

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Previous
1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105
Next