Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti_l

tell me do i have to comment now or i can comment later...??

btw..awesome... 
jaan is part mein i hv revealed sooo much abt geet comment on it peessshhh πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

jaan is part mein i hv revealed sooo much abt geet comment on it peessshhh πŸ˜ƒ

ab meri jaan tum itne pyar se plzzz bologi to karna hi padega...😳
will comment now only...will try to giv a long one...πŸ˜‰
awesome update...loved it...

ab meri jaan tum itne pyar se plzzz bologi to karna hi padega...😳
will comment now only...will try to giv a long one...πŸ˜‰
aaawww😳 thnx jaan luv ya πŸ€—
res for comment
ll edit later

*~*EDIT*~*

awesome Madhu ...(pls note it I mean abt updateπŸ˜‰) & love u chakarae ...well U ll know the reasonπŸ˜†

aww ...Glad that she saw Maan first when she gained councious & I llove u for thisβ€οΈπŸ˜› ...if its the other way ...I swear This post would only of all galis *note that dia is too innocent,so u can predict what all the galis I might have usedπŸ˜†*

she wants to prevent them from knowing each other ...ha ha very funny ...but poor ammalu-The second drama queen failed her attempt(U might be wondering who is the first,well U ll knw ...have patience & read furtherπŸ˜‰)

so arjun found out himself ...better for him ...but poor ammalu ...all her rehersal went on drain ...what a drama ..I think she has taken class from Jo - World's 1st Drama QueenπŸ˜† *jo ...no juttis ...as u  know Dia used to say only the truthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*

aww...he apologized for all his acts ...so sweet ...& extended his hand for friendship ...lekin our ammalu tho DQ2 hai ..she won't let him do so easily ...& pulling his string ...but he is MSK who knows how to handle everyone ...

wow the best line -- " I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly " & I'm sure he mean it too ...loved his gesture ...lovely😳

So they are married ...aww ...atleat I can take a relife there ...But y she left him ...more over Y she left him the moment when she was carrying ..& Y she has prevented her parents from letting him know about Kriti???

The bond Arjun & Geet sharing is beautiful ...really speechless after reading the last bit of the update ...Arjun is understanding her very well ...aww ..he is putting her happiness before his ...Beautiful!!!

He knows that she loves him alot ...still loves him ...then Y he thinks Maan is responsible & Y he is blaming him???

what is that dark reason thats clouding over their lives???

Finally the conference day ...can't wait for it ...& better let precap be the present ...warna I ll kill u ...& I'm damn sure this time ..If u didn't let them meet😑 

Edited by -dia- - 12 years ago
Awesome update
loved it lots
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx
Past -- 

arjun was looking so defeated...looking at geet...😭

she first saw maan...πŸ˜ƒ...

πŸ˜†.WW III...but geet did not let it happen n sent arjun out...

loved the way she was Q maan n asking y was he here n he was also lying all the time...not letting her know what he did...

maan is having all new emotions...he was abt to say sorry but the doc came n he was not able to...the doc told her who saver her life...😳

arjun already knew n here geet was thinking abt how to prevent WW3 n nice words abt her boss.πŸ˜†...but arjun was just glad that she is fine now...

he said sorry...aww...😳...n even extended his hand for being friends...😳...but geet toh geet hai...itni jaldi thodi maanne waali...wo bhi maza legi...πŸ˜‰...loved their cute little convo n maan being so concerned abt her...a whole new side of him revealed to her...

best line -- I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly. i dont know y he said this...but this line has a deep meaning...mayb we will get to know later...loved it...

Present -- 

arjun n geet share a bond...that words will fail to describe...😊

he knows how much she loves him...but still stood by her in all her decisions...πŸ‘

they were married...😲...
kab...??
kaise...??
kya hua tha...??
y did she leave...??
even when she knew she was preg...
y does it seem like she married him coz of something else??
 n y was she suffering frm the day 1 of their marriage...??

i better get my ans in the next part...😑😑...otherwise...😈

precap is abt present...hain naa...in the conf...i hope it is...continue soon...n i want my anw...
luved it
do continue soon

Past -- 

arjun was looking so defeated...looking at geet...😭

she first saw maan...πŸ˜ƒ...
of course i wanted her to specifically see him. thats the reason arjun was hidden behind her hands. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†.WW III...but geet did not let it happen n sent arjun out...

loved the way she was Q maan n asking y was he here n he was also lying all the time...not letting her know what he did...

maan is having all new emotions...he was abt to say sorry but the doc came n he was not able to...the doc told her who saver her life...😳

arjun already knew n here geet was thinking abt how to prevent WW3 n nice words abt her boss.πŸ˜†...but arjun was just glad that she is fine now...
actually i had planned to write a WWIII magar dia n u shall kill me if arjun would hold his collar so i stopped myself from writing so πŸ˜†

he said sorry...aww...😳...n even extended his hand for being friends...😳...but geet toh geet hai...itni jaldi thodi maanne waali...wo bhi maza legi...πŸ˜‰...loved their cute little convo n maan being so concerned abt her...a whole new side of him revealed to her...

best line -- I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly. i dont know y he said this...but this line has a deep meaning...mayb we will get to know later...loved it...
u shall see more of maan's changes but let's see how it shapes up πŸ˜›

Present -- 

arjun n geet share a bond...that words will fail to describe...😊

he knows how much she loves him...but still stood by her in all her decisions...πŸ‘

they were married...😲...
kab...??
kaise...??
kya hua tha...??
y did she leave...??
even when she knew she was preg...
y does it seem like she married him coz of something else??
 n y was she suffering frm the day 1 of their marriage...??
yeh sab savalon ke jawab milega defo milega magar in the upcoming updates πŸ˜†

i better get my ans in the next part...😑😑...otherwise...😈

precap is abt present...hain naa...in the conf...i hope it is...continue soon...n i want my anw...
YES YES YESSS PRECAP IS PRESENTTT πŸ˜ƒ
jaan loved every bit of ur comment πŸ˜Š
this line cought my heart
dont know but i feel
it has deep  deep meaning
I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly. 
love how geet asking question
what maan was doing
& he lie to her
wow what shock MSK say sorry
& extended his hand being friend
geet & arjun share an breakable
bond  such strong one
he stand by her in every decision
she make
i real love arjun character
omg maaneet were married
my pyari madhu stop