Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 75

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maaneetsangel

hey madhu ...

dats fine yaaar .. its ur ff .. u do wat u feel like ...

i agree with u .. 

ur studies should be ur priority ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

thnx soo much dear for understanding πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: spvd

@ note
ok dear u continue at ur pace...
in fact am liking this way, though at times i do miss Maan but this is more clear...
cont soon...

i am sry u miss maan. i miss him too πŸ˜­ but sometimes its needed so dont worry maaneet shall also meet in present very soon πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjeevani09

i can understand as im writing a ff myself. i know each update takes time to think,write and edit.so take ur time im always there waiting for ur updates.

thnx a lot for understaning di! πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zahra15

dnt worry dear...take ur own time...being a student i can understamd u koz even for me my studies r my priorities...

...btw...i love the update...it was amazing as usual...take ur time...n come up with ur amazing updates again...thnx for the pm...

thnx a lot zahra for understanding dear πŸ˜Š n thnx for liking the update i shall cont soon πŸ˜Š

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya_vi

Read your note dear..don't worry..we're in the same boat..I also get similar comments regarding the pace and all...Forget about it sweetie..that's part and parcel of a writer's life!! studies are the most important thing in your life now..you can't compromise with your future!! So befikar rahiye...concentrate on your studies and update when you feel like taking a break..writing a FF,,should be a stress-buster for you dear..not your main goal!!😊

tanya thnx sooo much for the support dear! but aap please dont address me in plural πŸ˜† use tum πŸ˜‰
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetu2825

No worries, hun. I know what it is like to be a student😊 UPdate when you canπŸ‘πŸΌ

thnx soo much neetu! 
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acjanfeb1

I am thoroughly enjoying the pace of the story and concept is much interesting and the way it is going is fabulous . so,don't worry update when you are free ,as i feel studies  place an important role .you cannot substitute with any other thing .so, relax and plz do continue to take your creative liberty and gives us much interesting "WHISPERING  KNOLLS ".

thnx soo much for understanding i hope to keep ur interest until the last part i write πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Madhu   πŸ€—...read your note...never had a problem with your story or the pace...love this FF... i am a big fan of your long and detailed updates...just continue the way u want my dear...really appreciate your effort in giving us this beautiful story...love u...TC  πŸ˜Š

aawww love u too Ratna πŸ€—
u just made my day with ur lovely support thnx a lot. it makes a lot of difference πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

no worries on my path madhu, i understand that as a student how crazy things can get so i have no complaints. i love reading your updates and im always excited for you to update again soon but i understand your point and i can wait. just continue the good writing that you're doing ⭐️

thnx soo much dear for understanding πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: shalini01

yaar i mixed up your FFπŸ˜† i have never read this one before but this update was really good.

πŸ˜† lol its ok dear! please do read it u may like it πŸ˜Š
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

kri is JUST like Geet! omg! I love maan&kri convo. Is kri a lil like MAAN? :P well..kinda... her anger is maybe like maan..

I WANT maan to findd out that kri is his daughter ASAP! I wanna maaneet confronttation soon! :) intense one!

UPDTSOON!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
dia meri jaan i hv updated my comments on pg 96 πŸ˜Š