Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am thoroughly enjoying the pace of the story and concept is much interesting and the way it is going is fabulous . so,don't worry update when you are free ,as i feel studies  place an important role .you cannot substitute with any other thing .so, relax and plz do continue to take your creative liberty and gives us much interesting "WHISPERING  KNOLLS ".
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu   πŸ€—...read your note...never had a problem with your story or the pace...love this FF... i am a big fan of your long and detailed updates...just continue the way u want my dear...really appreciate your effort in giving us this beautiful story...love u...TC  πŸ˜Š

-memorable- thumbnail
who is radhika,am not able to remember her πŸ€”
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: -memorable-

who is radhika,am not able to remember her πŸ€”

dont worry dear nobody knows about her except me coz i am the writer πŸ˜† she has been revealed in parts... soon u shall get to meet her πŸ˜‰
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

DEAR READERS PLEASE NOTE:
i thank every single one of u for taking the time to comment! i always welcome constructive criticism coz as a writer i need to know what the readers think. n i now see a common issue is that the story is going slow and i am stretching too much or not updating regularly. thnx for taking the time to give ur valuable comments n now as a writer i need to justify what i do n why i do so πŸ˜†

the pace of the story: i kno it seems a little slow but please remember this is a fiction so like each episode its going to take time revealing all the secrets. πŸ˜‰ but like i said i reveal something extra every update please carefully follow it. (i know some people already have caught up with it πŸ˜†) those extra info reveal something more about maaneet relationship. 

stretching issue: as a writer i need to make sure the characters i introduced are justified. i cannot afford to leave any loopholes. thats the reason sometimes other charac have more scenes. (including other charc other than the main leads) i hv introduced in my story. Thus sometimes their scenes would also be included. I do agree sometimes it might be a stretch but thats y i hv asked u to bear with me. 

freq updates: i am sry but i cannot do anything about this coz i am student so i hv a lot on my kitty πŸ˜• i dont say other writers who r not students dont hv stuff to do but sry my studies take priority for me so in between i find time to squeeze in my updates. but i make sure every update is atleast 4-5 (microsoft word) pages. never has any of my updates been lesser than that. so please consider that. 

so ya guys. i kno i do sometimes stretch too much but i guarantee in the coming updates its going to be dhamaka. the story is going to catch up more pace. i needed all this time to set the foundation of the story. if i given priority to just maaneet meeting then later the story would have lost charm or i would have had to explain these charac or include them in a weird way that u wouldnt like it. then people would have had a lot of ques why a charac is behaving the way he or she is n then the story would become too choppy... 

thnx for bearing with me. n of course please do not stop ur criticism it is very well appreciated so that i can explain y i do certain things the way i do πŸ˜†

love,
Madhu

no worries on my path madhu, i understand that as a student how crazy things can get so i have no complaints. i love reading your updates and im always excited for you to update again soon but i understand your point and i can wait. just continue the good writing that you're doing ⭐️
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar i mixed up your FFπŸ˜† i have never read this one before but this update was really good.
-memorable- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

dont worry dear nobody knows about her except me coz i am the writer πŸ˜† she has been revealed in parts... soon u shall get to meet her πŸ˜‰

thanks for clearing out 😊
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Me first! yay!Loved the update! Kritika is a firecracker! lol can't wait to see if maan finds Geet or not...

thnx sooo much dear! u shall not be disappointed kyunki maan ke bina geet adhuri hai πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Dilsay

Thanks for the PM.

Loved it the way Kriti met her dad for the first time ...
would want to know what went wrong with Maneet and why Geet had to leave him with a promise of not to look for her...
continue soon

thnx a lot for commenting! i shall cont soon πŸ˜Š

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmake11

first let me tell ur

doing excellent job
dont yu dare doubt
thatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
first time MSK  found someone
scared him of😲
love katrika & maan encounter
yu did justice mindblowing one
maan father intstict kick in
i'm glad he got to know
its geet daughter
cant wait to know why geet left?
in my guess geet left because radhika
but radhika was maan bestfriend
dont lough madhu just try to solve
the puzzle yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cant wait to read more
yu better update soonnn
muah yu keep the promise
mesmerized update
now can sleep in peace

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

thnx darling! hope ur sis too enjoyed the update! πŸ˜Š
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow awsome one yaar...loved it !!!!! 

do continue soon 

thnx sooo much for commenting! btw plz update ur forever in love! i am just hooked to it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

wow,loved it .little kritika is deadly combibnation of geet and maan .plz continue soon\.

thnx for commenting shall cont soon! πŸ˜Š