Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi dear i loved the update but want to see maan meeting geet in the present situation, also plsss PM your next update.continue soon.
ab aapka 4 hrs poora huyi thi kya??????????it was really cute...poor geet...kithna kuch suna...ye maan bhi na aapne aapko control kyu nehi karthe...hehhehehehehee..i oved it...plss update soon yaar...
Madhu   πŸ€—...awwweome update πŸ‘...love this Geet of yours...she is such a sweetheart...her self talk...her clumsiness...her sincerity towards work...everything about her is adorable...the blazer /lazer part was hilarious πŸ˜†...Maan was so rude to her πŸ˜‘...he did not let her explain...glad he realised his mistake...waiting to see how he says sorry...after all that rehearsal in the car...the driver getting shocked and staring at him was funny πŸ˜†...simply love this FF of yours ...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC πŸ˜Š

thankyou-scrap
wow fabulous yaar ...loved it 
yeeyyy...me super happy...i got the update...πŸ₯³...as well as the dedication...πŸ˜†......

awesome update madhu...πŸ‘πŸ‘

geet was no nervous regarding that stupid blazer n that me jellyfish...bechara arjun also...subah subah breakfast bhi nahi karne diya...πŸ˜† 

the details u gave abt the presentation...nice,...πŸ‘πŸΌ

he was asking abt laser pen n she kept talking abt blazer...🀣...but really that was all coz of maan...😑...usi ne usko itna nervous kar diya...πŸ˜†

that mr jellyfish...what does he think of himself...😑...hamari sweet si geet ko itna sunaya.😭...he better apologize n that too in a proper n nice way...

good that she resigned...nothing is above ur self respect...ab pata chalega mr sadoo ko...

today she was as equal to dead meat, she thought, ugh meat? Chi chi no maybe she was dead vegetable, yes that was better. 
🀣 πŸ€£ aisi grave situation me bhi she is thinking abt veg n non veg...n that she wud be a dead vegatable...this line just cracked me up...🀣 πŸ€£...awesome one babe...πŸ‘

so mr khurana is at the singhania doorstep...he better not make her cry once again...😑...n apologize in a sweet manner...he hurt her enough...

there was no present scenario in this...😭

ab main Q kaise puchungi??πŸ˜•...n i cant think of asking anything right now...but dw...i'll be back with my Q...πŸ˜‰

uske baad i'll make u write once again...🀣
tab tak u have some rest...🀣
loved it!

can't wait wen maan will apologize to geet!

continue soon!
WOW Madhu!! Fabulous update!! Dying to read the next part...Jaldi update kardo na...😍
simply awesome update...
arrogant maan goin to apologise...now this is something i am waiting for desperately...
fabulous update