Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

MADHU  sweeti
arre u should be happy dear.. Great writers and ideas are copied. as it is we have read it in your ff so it wont sound new to us when we read their's. so just keep ur spirits high and keep writing.
look on the better side u have followers on ur path.πŸ˜ƒ

Downhill thumbnail
take ur time dear....
i dont understand why ppl find a easy route........cant they ude their own brain cells to come up with something original.....
i completely understand ur plight...
we are with u.......

reva
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi iam a new reader and i liked your ff plssssssssssssssssssssss add me in your PM List and plsssssssssssssssssssssss PM the next update soon.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey dont worrry many are like that ...just report it ...thats all we can do .. take ur time ..relax...we ll be waiting for ur update
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
dear...............dont be upset...............as a writer you will find all kinds of people...........some great readers, some critics and of course some losers who will try to copy your work and bask in false glory..........but you should never let it effect your creativity..............😊

rather you should stand up for your deserving rights and take steps...................😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1659408

this is the link to the thread where you can post your complain..............jyo is a fantastic mod...........she will do the needful...............😊

so cheer up dear.............we all love your writing...........and these incidents should not make you upset..............rather it should motivate you to do even better............😊

and as it is said.................

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"😳

so cheer up and do even better....................we all love you.....................😊
Edited by manashi - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm so sorry to hear that madhu....
take ur time dear....
we will wait....
n u can complain to the mods if the person has copied word by word ...
we all love u...πŸ€—
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh thats sad.....................
well till u update i will be missing u like anything..................
sigh...............
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
madhu.....where r u??😭
i'm missing u n ur updates....😭
i know i'm being selfish...but plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon.......

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO CAME OUT TO WISH ME AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. THANKS A LOT GUYS I HAVE NEVER FELT SO LOVED! πŸ€—
I HAVE STARTED WRITING AGAIN N SOON I SHALL BE BACK WITH A BANG (I HOPE πŸ˜²) 

many of you have asked me to report the issue. but like i said i dont want to report as of yet for 2 reasons:
1. today i have seen someone use my work. since i came across it i knew about it. like that person there might be lot more out there (NO OFFENSE MEANT TO ANYONE)  that i have no clue about. its a BIG BAD WORLD OUT THERE so u never know what people may do. making this an issue will just spiral into other unwanted issues that i do not want to be part of. in tamil there is kahavat in tamil: thirudanai thirunthavittal thiruttai ozhikka mudiyathu. meaning if the thief himself doesnt stop stealing robbery can never be eliminated. so people can find other ways of doing the stuff. 
2. i am writing this ff solely for my pleasure. i fell in love with GHSP for Maaneet and i always had this story in the back of my mind and now i am putting forth as an ff. although some parts may be predictable i have made sure the story revolves to be quite unpredictable including a lot of comedy encounters, drama, sentiment, etc (at least thats what i hope) and if people are trying to imitate i guess i should take it as a compliment like many said. i guess people would have heard "Keeping up with the Accadians" meaning back in the time of Accadians, other cultures and civilizations earned to keep up with them by imitating them. trying to imitate them was thought of as something that was absolutely necessary in order to keep up with the status in the society. so if people are imitating me then i shall think myself as the great Accadians πŸ˜‰. 

so the point is i am being nice enough to not report anything as of now. but wait that doesnt mean i am letting go of this issue. i am still irritated by the issue so i shall keep close watch and once again i see someone repeating it then i shall take extreme measures. i know i might be making a small issue into something really big and stupid but i am sorry guys its important to understand i put my heart and soul into writing these and seeing people taking blatantly from it hurts a lot be it as little as a small joke or as big as the whole concept. i hope u understand. 

i shall be updating hopefully tonight or latest by tomorrow πŸ˜Š once again thank u for the every single person who came out and supported me. i am really grateful for ur love and support. sorry i am unable to thank every single person individually due to time constraint πŸ˜• but i hope u guys understand...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
am so happy u wii b soon updating......am sure u will come up wiz very nice n better ideas.......we r waiting.......