Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 35

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti_l

thnx for replying dear...
i love this ff....the storyline is amazing...
have to wait...πŸ˜’..to know my answers....i know...still so excited to know them...πŸ˜ƒ
i was right...i knew there was something fishy abt daadi being so insisting towards maan going to conf....
this means there is another person involved who is in contact with daadi n who knows abt geet's whereabts.....well if this is the case....then we have some amazing n interesting updates to look forward to.....i dont know whether i'm right abt this or not...
n i know u will not answer...just have to wait....πŸ˜†

btw...when r u updating???

hey jyoti!
thnx sooo much for liking my story line i was actually nervous abt it. i kno thr r soooo many unanswered questions left but the ff just started whats an ff without some mysteries πŸ˜† 
well let me tell u yes thr is some1 else involved with daadi but shhhhh u shall kno abt the person very soon.... 
i am going to start writing tonite lets see when i can finish πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful storyline

full of suspense,loved it

add me in ur pm list

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.............does dadi know geet is in NY............is that y she forced him to go.............
does maan know abt krithika or is it some one else..........there was another gal's name right..........i cant remember her name but i think that must b the other angel he was talking abt............
pl cont soon
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -dia-

Wonderful storyline

full of suspense,loved it

add me in ur pm list

thnx so much! πŸ˜Š added!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethia

loved the update.............does dadi know geet is in NY............is that y she forced him to go.............

does maan know abt krithika or is it some one else..........there was another gal's name right..........i cant remember her name but i think that must b the other angel he was talking abt............
pl cont soon

thnx soooooo much preethi! Daadi knows some things Maan doesnt know πŸ˜‰ but ya i shall cont.....😊
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
IMP NOTE: I am sorry guys i was thinking of updating and even started writing but just now I came across some other ff (i dont want to mention the name) which used the same jokes i used in my fiction. the reason i know it has been used after me coz the person who posted has posted very recently. i am really hurt that people just want to use my jokes. it takes a lot of time to come up with writing a fiction and when i see people using it right out of mine it really pains my heart. i do not want to make it a big issue as of now coz even if i do the person may just outright deny any knowledge of it and tell that it was their own thing. anyways i am not here to fight or anything it just pains me to see people just pulling it right out of my work. i have been really hurt so i am not in a position to update sorry to all those people who genuinely like my work i am going to give myself sometime to calm myself down. although i am really boiling and angry people just copy the hurt that people are using it is overwhelming😭 i hope u guys understand..... Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail
I'm so sorry to hear tht.....PLZ don't be sad πŸ€— ..... Take ur time ..... Don't worry abt updates..... πŸ€—
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: komlika

I'm so sorry to hear tht.....PLZ don't be sad πŸ€— ..... Take ur time ..... Don't worry abt updates..... πŸ€—

THNX for understanding....
wajiha-1 thumbnail
sorry to hear that but plzzz for your true readers plzz do continue soon
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can understand..... Take ur time.... We will wait