Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debomaaneet

o hari!dat was a dream!! :(
anyways...arjun is also there wd geet?what is he doing there?

ya sry i kno u r upset it was just a dream but story ka maza chali jayegi if it was realπŸ˜† i hv planned for a different real encounter which involves kritika too...πŸ˜‰ so please bear with me😊
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
@ammu5: thnks soooooo much for ur comments! yaar antha radhika shall be revealed soon check out the charac intro of herπŸ˜‰
@acjanfeb1: thnx sooooooo much for ur comments!!! 
@maanetsangel: thnks!!!really appreciate it!
@jyoti_l: thnks jyoti!!! i shall update soon πŸ˜Š
@zahra15: thnxssssssssss πŸ˜Š
@preethia: sry for the hype (holding my ears and askin maafi πŸ˜•) like i said i really had somethin else in mind for their first encounter but people really wanted maan so i made this a dream seq πŸ˜†
@Shalve: thnxxxxxxxxxxsssss really appreciate it!
@Dreamy_Mystique: thnks!!!really appreciate it!
@sweet scorpio: thnx dear... check out charac sketch of her small intro....
@XXXYYYZZZ: thnk u sooooo much πŸ€—
@maanujaanu: thnx dear!!!!
@mrk_1: thnk uuuuuuu!!!!!!!
@cyum321: yes the mystery remains πŸ˜ƒ thnx for ur comments!
@debomaaneet: thnxxxxxxx for taking the time to comment!!!! πŸ˜Š
@kashndsel4eva: u r welcome for the the pm but let me thank u for commenting first πŸ˜³
@ayeshaaa.: thnx dear!!! haha i shall try soon πŸ˜‰
@sharmake11: thnxxxxx sooooooo much for commenting!!!!!!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
PLEASE NOTE MY LOVELY READERS:
i know i have been partial of separately replying to some people while clumping others in one post. i really dont mean to segregate ur comments. EACH AND EVERY COMMENT MATTERS A LOT TO ME!!!!! the reason i separately reply to someone is simply because i am just asnwering or replying to their comment other than just thanking them. also i have noticed IF doesnt allow me to continously reply to every single comment, it freezes after a few posts saying i have reached the maximum allowance of posts πŸ˜• so i hv to end up waiting a long while before i actually comment individually to each and every person. so unless the person has any pressing issues about my ff i usually clump them together in one post to thank them. so please do not take offense to it.πŸ˜• every word and every like helps me write more and when i see that half the people i end up pm-ing to dont even bother to hit the like button it hurts😭 i am putting all my effort and time writing this and the least u can do is hit the like button or comment. 
if u end up commenting or liking u know it means a hell a lot to me even single word comments matter a lot! i hope u understand my predicament n do continue to read, like, and COMMENT! πŸ˜‰
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was a dream ! ? ! πŸ˜† Am really intrigued what actaully transpired between them πŸ€“ , coz from the past it seems they were loggerheads at each other; hmmm then Kritika πŸ€” ..... 
Arjun is a sweetheart β€οΈ .

Loved the update .....
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

It was a dream ! ? ! πŸ˜† Am really intrigued what actaully transpired between them πŸ€“ , coz from the past it seems they were loggerheads at each other; hmmm then Kritika πŸ€” ..... 
Arjun is a sweetheart β€οΈ .

Loved the update .....

first of all thnxxxx a lot for commentingπŸ€— well yess arjun is a sweetheart πŸ˜‰ (dont know whose πŸ˜†) more abt maaneet past in the next update to come πŸ˜‰
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu  πŸ€—.....hi......just saw the character update......Radhika looks like a good person.....wondering how she came in between Maaneet.......plz update soon......waiting eagerly....love u......TC 😊

Flower Pictures, Scraps, Images and Comments
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Madhu  πŸ€—.....hi......just saw the character update......Radhika looks like a good person.....wondering how she came in between Maaneet.......plz update soon......waiting eagerly....love u......TC 😊

Flower Pictures, Scraps, Images and Comments

hi my loveeeeeeee!!!!!
yes she is a very good charac....πŸ˜ƒ i hv examz coming up on monday so update is going to take some time πŸ˜•... mujhe maaf kardo (holding my ears )
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu  πŸ€—.....awwww no need to say sorry .....studies are more important.....will wait for the update.....all the best for your exam......TC 😊

Orkut Myspace Good Luck Scraps, Graphics and Comments
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
liked Radhika's intro...................cont soon.................
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
plzz do contiue soon add me ion  pm ,list