Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

if it helps to move past track fast toward present then go for more one past update.........then u can start back n forth from past to presen
t
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
As of now 
1 more Past vote: 1
move fwd vote 2
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

well..I would prefer both becus I know in some FF's writers..tend to have past&present both.

I think it will be better and we cud see the changes in their relationshop :D please UPDATE ASAPP!

I want to see maan's reaction when he finds out tht Geet has a daughter in present and his reaction to it :D

thnks! πŸ˜Š
even as a writer i am curious of Maan's reaction to Geet's daughter πŸ˜›. i may surprise myself when i write that part. i have a scene planned in mind for Kriti meeting with Maan let's u may get to read it soon may be within 2 or 3 updates. let's see how it goes. πŸ˜³
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i wud prefer to have both past and present in the update.............it will keep us posted abt both the phase after sometime reading only the past then the present might slip out of our mind.........so can u pl juggle bw past and present.................
mitzi11 thumbnail
Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this πŸ˜ƒ. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 
pls back & forth i miss the little
sweet adorable daughter of geet
if dont mind thank yu
mish123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this πŸ˜ƒ. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 

hey i like ur ff very much.
plz add me in ur pm list

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu......just saw the note and your sweet reply......would prefer back and forth.......just keep it clear......2 different colours or fonts for the past and present.......sometimes it gets too confusing......will be fine with whatever u decide.......thank u once again for this awesome FF.....TC.....Ratna 😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks  4 da pm

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i think you should include  present in an update
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: krati5

well i think you should include  present in an update

Thanks!

as of now VOTES
present: 3
past: 1

i hv started writing the next part in the present. unless there are overwhelming changes in the votes i shall prob post it by tmr (i hopeπŸ˜ƒ)
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Madhu......just saw the note and your sweet reply......would prefer back and forth.......just keep it clear......2 different colours or fonts for the past and present.......sometimes it gets too confusing......will be fine with whatever u decide.......thank u once again for this awesome FF.....TC.....Ratna 😊

thnx Ratna!

yes i shall go back n forth. although u wud def kno if its past or present i shall lik u told hv 2 different colors or fonts to make it crystal clear πŸ˜†