Ichcha soon to leave bundela house

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have a feeling after yesterday's episode ichcha will be forced to leave bundela house, I don't think ichcha will leave on her own....Umed told Nani Ichcha is the lucky charm of the house so Nani will definitely try something that will kick ichcha out of the house and so will Satya.....

Satya too will now look for ways to make sure ichcha leaves the b-house, only then will he be able to ruin bundelas......from yesterday's episode looks like Sachchi has a soft corner for ichcha she may try to protect her.....ichcha is Satya's weakness as he considers ichcha as one of them/his sister, but he will not let this weakness overule his revenge for bundela......lets see cvs sure is making head way to kick ichcha out of bundela house....I don't think Rathod's child exposure is going to happen yet..........but today I am sure Taps will get another call from Rathod for Taps sanity check, since she seems to have forgotten Rathod and enjoying Veer's caring for her.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am 100 % sure ichaa will leave b toon

i think its good for her better than living with this double minded guy
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

i am 100 % sure ichaa will leave b toon

i think its good for her better than living with this double minded guy

Agree with you neenu......despite what Veer's taking care of Taps and him being considerate towards Taps.....I still feel just like Jogi's concern is a priority for him so will ammo's concern so he will start paying attention to ichcha and Umed too has asked him to take care of ichcha as she is alone in the house without anyone's support..........since he is divided between his commitment for Jogi and ammo he will continue to get blasted from us for a while but will never stop loving ichcha 😊 Anmol I am being positive todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
neenu55 thumbnail
he will never fall for tapsya

but his soft corner will definitely create rift between veecha

then only satya will be succesful in his plans
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

he will never fall for tapsya

but his soft corner will definitely create rift between veecha

then only satya will be succesful in his plans

Yes - this is what Satya will try will make ichcha feel insecure coz Veer is taking care of Taps and the baby .......the other angle could also be him using Nani to show he cares for ichcha and then Nani will put two and two together for the family and make it look like Satya and ichcha are having an affair.....either of the two
neenu55 thumbnail

all mysteries will fall on btoon only after ichaa leaves b toon

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Since when do others  need to tell a husband to  take responsibility  and  care of their love ?? why others have to tell anyone ?? πŸ˜† weird

well seeing the latest dev , its obvious veer is taking icha for granted , wats the point of giving bashan to others when u cant have a word with ur love or see wat the person is going through ?

I wont blame sats if he creates rift btw veecha, since there is no communication btw them at all , earlier we used to scold icha for holding back things from veer , but wats should we say to veer pappu now ??

he is weak , his inclining towards tapu speaks volumes ..................
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
[QUOTE=JustJ]Since when do others  need to tell a husband to  take responsibility  and  care of their love ?? why others have to tell anyone ?? πŸ˜† weird

well seeing the latest dev , its obvious veer is taking icha for granted , wats the point of giving bashan to others when u cant have a word with ur love or see wat the person is going through ?

I wont blame sats if he creates rift btw veecha, since there is no communication btw them at all , earlier we used to scold icha for holding back things from veer , but wats should we say to veer pappu now ??

he is weak , his inclining towards tapu speaks volumes ........

@bold good point....😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sps0114

Agree with you neenu......despite what Veer's taking care of Taps and him being considerate towards Taps.....I still feel just like Jogi's concern is a priority for him so will ammo's concern so he will start paying attention to ichcha and Umed too has asked him to take care of ichcha as she is alone in the house without anyone's support..........since he is divided between his commitment for Jogi and ammo he will continue to get blasted from us for a while but will never stop loving ichcha 😊 Anmol I am being positive todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

good to see that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r positive, we need more positive vibesπŸ˜†
yes veer will never stop loving iccha
now when they go for a doc check uo , i think doc will say iccha has a problem cos she was shot once but i want veer to support iccha in the crisis, only then will he gain back some respect in my eyes.
tani_thk thumbnail
Really hoping ichaa will leave that BToon house and pappu . Aur pappu ko pta lge that he is not the father of the kid and his lost senses will cone back.