Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 17~ - Page 92

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cheeeeeeeeekss Rubbbinng ..

Uff karish !!!!! that was So intense !!!!!!
That s another Shanak Moment toooo ...

especially after the Shave karna padega scene !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
shals anki is cpoming too here toh baat kar lena im might go fr lunch in 10 mins or so

i want shaan to lift her 2day
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally kari.. what intensity 😍😍😍😍I keep replaying that scene.. I just can't get over it☺️
Okay another one ... This is Nok-Jhok Romance !!!!!

Khanak tries to run away ... Shaan holds her wrist .... His touch sends shivers through her body ..... He comes close to her from behind .... Trails his nose along her bare shoulder ....Khanak sighs heavily .... .

Suddenly Shaan lifts her in his arms ..... Khanak blushes and rests her head on his chest ....... closes her eyes anticipating what mite come next  .... Shaan smirks walks towards the poool and drops her !!!!!!

Khanak is shocked and pissed !!!! Shaan is ROFL !!!!!!
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii allllllllllllll

here goes my imagination

. Khanak gets up early in d morning, drools over a sleeping shan, calls him burthal , leans slightly to kiss him on d forehead, he is already awake, pulls her towards him, she says get up, he asks y, she says becoz today is holi, get ready, every one is waiting for you. He hesitates, tells , only if i will be the first one to play holi wid you..She agrees, but not before nagging him to go n get ready.

After some time, he comes out of the bathroom, wearing a white kurta n black jeans, sees her , sitting her in front of the mirror, wearing a white suit, looking amazing, he comes near, water dripping from his hair. He leans down , kisses her shoulder, touches her shoulder wid his chin, says- happy holi, Mrs. Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal. She gets up, turns towards him, smiles says- Happy Holi, burthal. He smiles, pulls her , hands on her waist, bends to kiss her, she blocks his lips wid her hand, he looks at her hands, dere is a small box in her hand, he takes that box- its a sindoor case. He fills her mang wid sindoor, sees tears in her eyes, kisses her forehead. They hug. After some time, he pulls her away from her gently, looks at her affectionately, she gets hold of the colour packet, lying on the table, from back side, and mischeviously applies a bountiful of gulaal on his face..before he could catch her, she runs away...

how was dat??...if you like it, i may continue
shanakyasharan thumbnail
shilpa continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wat d hell r u thinking its dab i totally played it twice in  ma mind.....lol loved it janeman:)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wah... wah... kya besharmi ho... lage raho.....
shanakyasharan thumbnail
2day all holi ideas bhar bhar ke nikal rahe hai humare romantic bheje mein se🤣
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shils continueeeeee☺️
Shiliii ... Abey pooooch kya rahi hain .... CONTINUEEE !!!!

Heeyaaaaa Priyaaaaaaaaaaaa .....

Oye i posted A  nok-jhok one on previous page....Jaaake padho !!!!