RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 17~ - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Dil Se Bhi Meri, Ik Shart Yeh Aisi..
Laage Jeet Si Mujhako, Yeh Haar Hai Kaisi..

awwwwwwwee!! KKH again, I m in heaven.

hi priyaaaaaaaaaaa😊
priya i think u go turn music director re🤣

pri give yr awesome ideas too plssssssssssss

shaan getting ready in d room n khanak coming n chupkse tryibng to apply color n suddenly he catches her turns her arounds takes d color frm her hand n applies on her cheeks n then moves closer to gher n rubs his cheek wid hers n says happy holi my budthal😍
Karish ... No yaaar...I cant write welll ...
I can give ideas though ... If someone willing to write ...I have loads of Holi Ideas !!!!!

Another one ....

All the K-family members are Playing with colours and water ... Shaan is desperate to catch hold of Khanak ... But she keeps running away .... and hides behind madz or Sunil or Booo ....

Shaan gets toooo desperate to colour her..... somehow traps her and pullls her away from everyone ..... Shaaan looking in her eyes intensely ... Khanak lost in his intense stare ...... Shaan kisses her cheeks and puts colour .... Kisses her forehead and fills her maaang ....

And gently touches her lips with his thumb .... Khanak blushes ...pushes him and runs away !!!!!

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

priya i think u go turn music director re🤣

pri give yr awesome ideas too plssssssssssss

shaan getting ready in d room n khanak coming n chupkse tryibng to apply color n suddenly he catches her turns her arounds takes d color frm her hand n applies on her cheeks n then moves closer to gher n rubs his cheek wid hers n says happy holi my budthal😍

awwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!😍

...but its nt like ur ideas.....lol
Shals is on a roll 🤣

They will definitely find a secluded place🤣🤣 pakka...
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Karish ... No yaaar...I cant write welll ...
I can give ideas though ... If someone willing to write ...I have loads of Holi Ideas !!!!!

Another one ....

All the K-family members are Playing with colours and water ... Shaan is desperate to catch hold of Khanak ... But she keeps running away .... and hides behind madz or Sunil or Booo ....

Shaan gets toooo desperate to colour her..... somehow traps her and pullls her away from everyone ..... Shaaan looking in her eyes intensely ... Khanak lost in his intense stare ...... Shaan kisses her cheeks and puts colour .... Kisses her forehead and fills her maaang ....

And gently touches her lips with his thumb .... Khanak blushes ...pushes him and runs away !!!!!

uufffffffff....this place is getting  hotter!!!
rups u cant tell me to b wild here b veenz will kill me...lol

but wat i really wanna c is he fillibng her maang really thts my shanak moment n no cute or wild moment chalega but i really want him to fill her maang lovingly n place a frhead kiss
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

rups u cant tell me to b wild here b veenz will kill me...lol

but wat i really wanna c is he fillibng her maang really thts my shanak moment n no cute or wild moment chalega but i really want him to fill her maang lovingly n place a frhead kiss

kari...u can add some oomph factor to it, rest we wll imagine,lol
bonaaaaaaaaaaaaa i must say in yr scene no 133 siggie just look at their intense love look both were so totally into eachother...........the looks n stares they have..........uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff