RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 17~ - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
Anishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗

How are you?! Long time NO talk!

Anishaaaaaaaaaaaa misssssssss u sooo much... a hell lot... where have u been... I thought u had forgetten me, nisha and rafs😭
LOL I've been missing you guys too!😔 Lekin kya kareh? Uni gets TOO much in the way! During the day I be there and GUESS WHAT? I go to sleep on time now😳 Like at 11pm. Shocking I know😆. LOL it was a majboori. I have too because my eyes proper starting being sore due to lack of sleep and i would be SO sleepy during the day too even if I had enough sleep the previous night🤔. Up until the end of May I'm only gonna be on on rare occasions. Once unis finished Ill make up for it😃 + dont EVER think I will forget you guys! Your my FAVOURITE IF buddies! I was hoping to catch all of you on today but just my luck🤔. Have you been talking to the other two? They been coming on often? How are they?
awwww anishaaa🤗🤗🤗🤗 totally understand studies come first.. me waiting for may then.. nisha and rafs are fine.. but they miss u soo much🤗 we miss our besharami paathshala🤣
kari 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 sweetie❤️
Karishma likes playing hide and seek doesnt she?😆 Sorry for leaving before.

Bonaaaa next time they are on can you let them know that I am missing them too and if it was upto me I would definitely be on but I need my sleep if I'm gonna do good in my studies😆 + I hope in May we all still be here together. I'm planning on writing an FF during my 4 month holiday😆.

What? You guys havent  been besharam?😲
anisha we will be here in may😉😉 and the ff cant wait😍 and surely will tell them...and we have abt sr2🤣
LOL do tell! Do tell!

OR better yet! Direct me to the pages! That way I can enjoy all of your lots conversation!😃
anisha it was in the other CC.. let me find it🤣 rafs wrote a scenario abt how the seduction scene led to the SR 2😉