RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 17~ - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

@ how sad about that poor guy. I heard a similar story once but the guy heard the girl suddenly died after she married someone else.😭

Anyways today's episode was awesome, the funniest one so far for me.

@ Rooj didn't know you followed Ramadan. Yes my friends who are twins when they are fasting for Ramadan, they always are working and taking classes or something. I tell them you need to fatten up before Ramadan, you barely have any body fat. Look at my hips lol!

Honey I'm muslim so of course I follow Ramadan😆

and OMG so cute shili! poor guy and so cute....

and ur adveny sad story
@ sonali 

so sad yaar..abt your story

i don know why i m feeling sad after listening to that thing on radio

@ rooj

yup it was cute n sad story

and yeah i m watching the episode

khanak is so cute, Yashu is superb in comedy
Originally posted by rooj-i

OMG adveny: i haven't had allo matar for a while now...sure send some over..overnight shipping? 🤣🤣🤣
I got allo paratha tho🤣
ya im desified🤣🤣🤣

oh and thanks

Hi sonali.shili and rooj😆
I liked too rooj allo ka parantha..and like allo matar too...hamare test kitne milte julte hai😆
Ok here they are...my moments with commentry

Ok in this one...Just their smiles are yasharan...the touch was planned or scripted...

IN this one...It seemd to me Yashu was taking badla on KT pulling her cheeks in dhulwadi track. Watch KT"s smile and surprise here...and yashu was having the time of her life

In this one it is the way she comes and hold him, his surprise was genuine...coz he first feels her hand on his back...

This one of course the way he holds her, their trademark hold and heads closer than before and their blushing...

This one had the only time when she pulls him close enough because watch her hands, they are in different position because when she pulled him, that scene was shot from different angles and her hands are around his neck as soon as she pulls him and it looked like a real kiss but when u see a close look, her hands are in a fist, which doesn't go with the way she pulled him...it seems that the scene wasn't scripted like they planned it to be. the fake kiss turned real. and of course the surprise on KT's face and that turned to Shaan's face was priceless His smile in the beginning says it all. and then Yashu's shy gaze was her own.

This scene was soo Yasharan because of the way he looks at her and her smile was genuine! and his smile was soooo like him...now it's like u can't tell if its shanak or yasharan...

In here the way KT looks at her is all KTish...

The last ones...

These last two were just plain Yasharan masti in the form of Shanak. meaning they only delivered the dialogues but their body langs were Yasharan...

Excilient analysis rooj..fully agree with you each scene you were wrote😆😆
@ rooji

billi meri behan

kahan thi tu....i was missing ur superb commentary yaar

just agree wid each n every observation of urs......

There were more Yasharan scenes that I found yasharan in them but I didn't mention them here...

and Deepali tu mere pe line kyu maar rahi hai with that parantha comment?🤣🤣🤣
oh ho rooji...mujhe abhi jakar yeh epi dekhna parega..though i watched it already around ten tyms...lol
axcilient avis also rooj ..you get it creation galary or any where ??
i loved  all avis and i want to stacked all for my DP use😆
Originally posted by rooj-i

There were more Yasharan scenes that I found yasharan in them but I didn't mention them here...

and Deepali tu mere pe line kyu maar rahi hai with that parantha comment?🤣🤣🤣

what a tacky word you use ..l loved aalo ka paranrtha with rooj soup🤣