Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG adveny: i haven't had allo matar for a while now...sure send some over..overnight shipping? 🤣🤣🤣
I got allo paratha tho🤣
ya im desified🤣🤣🤣

oh and thanks
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sonali...........whats up?
@ rooj please go  n eat something.................
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Listening to Sadka Hua, awesome song! " goes off to daydream"

" when is my Mr. Right coming anyways?"

@ Rooj hope you went to eat and dear if you ever need me to send you something or need my help just send me a pm. I'll do what I can.

Angel: Hope I didn't miss you again
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye guys.............
have to go to dreamland just came here to chat with u guys............but my mom is telling me to go to dreamland ..............
so  enjoy discussing shanak & today's episode...............
@ Sonali ..........today is no luck will chat with u later.........& thanks
Edited by angel_9 - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 Today's episode was amazing, I couldn't stop laughing, Rahul was too dramatic, loved when Shantanu was like don't you dare talk about my wife, that was awesome!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ adveny: OMG ur tooo sweeet...i'll def. let u know...

and yea i ate or rather am eating...

@ Angel: bye dear...sweet dream!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
good  that you are eating, I have gone  eight hours without a break before so I know it can be irritating not being able to sit down and eat!

Anyways what else is going on?

rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

good  that you are eating, I have gone  eight hours without a break before so I know it can be irritating not being able to sit down and eat!

Anyways what else is going on?

actually because of ramadan im used to the whole staying off food for more than 12 hours before...so its not a big deal but these days due to work, uni and what not I am losing a lot of energy

neways now I want to gush so im gonna do that over here and all the lurkers who read my post can come and read it here

so yesterday's Epi we had Shanak scenes right let me tell u which ones had yasharan in it...im gonna come back with Bona's avis...

especially my top three
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ sonali

u r listening to Sadka kiya---------believe me dis is one of the songs where i imagine shanak...dat song is too good, sp love d step by amir and dat girl.

@ all

listening to FM

gosh! 

dey r playing so romantic songs...

first- dil mein sanam ki surat

2nd- tu hi haqiqat

3- now ishq bina

btw , there is dis show goin on in fm, where the rj is asking abt the records created by every person in his love life, for his/her partner..

u know a guy called and he said once he had created the record of giving chocolates to his gf for whole 1 month till the day of birthday,  woh bhi 3 times per day...
n guess wat, in return, the girl , on her birthday, hugged him after every 1 hr.........

so sweet na

but the tragedy is the girl is now married to someone else, and dis guy remembers dis even after 3 yrs of their break up..
adventure_gurl thumbnail
@ how sad about that poor guy. I heard a similar story once but the guy heard the girl suddenly died after she married someone else.😭

Anyways today's episode was awesome, the funniest one so far for me.

@ Rooj didn't know you followed Ramadan. Yes my friends who are twins when they are fasting for Ramadan, they always are working and taking classes or something. I tell them you need to fatten up before Ramadan, you barely have any body fat. Look at my hips lol!