Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Divya: I said we shall try. :-P
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

@Divya: i cant see the article cause i'm at skool. No idea what funds we did? can u tell them to me at least.

The article only says "but nothing worked so now they're taking matters in their own hand. They're even raising funds to bring them back" or something along those lines :-p
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Ok...i'll be here..I'll try anyway! :)
YAY!!!! Can't wait for you to be properly here! 😃

😆 Lol same yaar. Can't wait to be properly on heaven, KaShing and everything, cause it doesn't feel right frm school or library. So fingers crossed. 😳
swancy it says, kashians have been requesting fim and tv productions for new projects to cast them together. they have even suggested photo shoots, ads, music videos, fims and interviews. But despite their efforts, not much achieved and they have decided to take the matter in their own hands. they are raising funds themselves  and will not give up until they see them together again
-Cherry- thumbnail

The article only says "but nothing worked so now they're taking matters in their own hand. They're even raising funds to bring them back" or something along those lines :-p

we always took matters in our own hands 🤣
but what funds did we raise? 😕
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashfull

swancy it says, kashians have been requesting fim and tv productions for new projects to cast them together. they have even suggested photo shoots, ads, music videos, fims and interviews. But despite their efforts, not much achieved and they have decided to take the matter in their own hands. they are raising funds themselves  and will not give up until they see them together again

we are already doing these bits as already, but i think we shuld all gather up together and make a plan or something, something that would just drag KaSh together, one way or another.
dont know swancy what funds
it just says they r raising funds themselves
Bazingaa thumbnail

we always took matters in our own hands 🤣
but what funds did we raise? 😕

Lol yeah we do! I don't know what they're talking about! I only remember petitions and spamming the cvs inbox and stuff! What funds? 😕
-Cherry- thumbnail

Lol yeah we do! I don't know what they're talking about! I only remember petitions and spamming the cvs inbox and stuff! What funds? 😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol love spamming the cv's. But right now, thr isn't a certain cv left, after cmg got over, we can really ask those same people to bring KaSh again. Cause they're going to ruin it all over again.
Bazingaa thumbnail

we are already doing these bits as already, but i think we shuld all gather up together and make a plan or something, something that would just drag KaSh together, one way or another.

Yeah!!!! We so shoulddd!!!! Omg..I miss them sfm! They are a drug we're addicted to!