Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BEBO: 'I want to maintain silence on PC's remark' - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
I enjoy SRK onscreen but lately he's been acting very strange. I used to love his serious interviews because he's so articulate and well spoken. but now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Crushable

PZ is such a sweetheart!! Most of the ppl who have worked with her have only nice words to say about her from costars to directors to even spot boys..Fans who have met her will vouch for the fact she doesnt have any starry airs and very cooperative..She is honest doesnt suck up might irk some..😉LOL I dont think she was ever jealous of Kareena!😆 why would she be? Preity and Rani were reigning queens of bolly while Kareena,Kat and Pri where struggling to make a place in bolly..Now thats their prime is over,Kat-PC-Kareena took over the crown..Tommorow they will have to make way for DP or Anushka..Dont think actresses from 2 different gens will have high competition ever b/w them..Its like saying Madhuri is jealous of Kajol or Kajol is jealous of Rani cuz of her popularity😆

anyways on topic good for Kareena if she chose not to comment..:)

Agree👏 and PZ is simply great!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually find preity's persona quite similar to bebo. Very spunky, says what's on her mind, mast type, lol!

I think even before saif hooked up with Bebo, Preity and Kareena had patched up. I believe during 2006. I remember that year Preity came out with an interview saying both she and kareena have grown up from the time that KHNH happened.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: eraser

You'll get along with my mom really well! Both you two love SRK and Full House 😉

Include my mom too! I showed her the pics from SRK's Don 2 look. And like a typical biased fan, she loved them😆