Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Preity is not the angel, people are making her out to be. She had such a big mouth that even rani had problem with that. look at the video posted on page 1. lol when kareena comes into picture, everyone else becomes angel by default.

Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sheee

Preity is not the angel, people are making her out to be. She had such a big mouth that even rani had problem with that. look at the video posted on page 1. lol when kareena comes into picture, everyone else becomes angel by default.

so Rani is the angel then?😆 that Preity would be bad just coz she had a problem with Rani?
I haven't said Preity is the angel...nobody has but most of the actors and actresses in the industry do adore her and respect her for the sweet and friendly person!!!
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

so Rani is the angel then?😆 that Preity would be bad just coz she had a problem with Rani?
I haven't said Preity is the angel...nobody has but most of the actors and actresses in the industry do adore her and respect her for the sweet and friendly person!!!

thats why she is sitting home right now. I don't know all the history about preity but I have seen enough in that video to know what kind of person she is. friends? where are her friends.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆 Good one shee!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thats why she is sitting home right now. I don't know all the history about preity but I have seen enough in that video to know what kind of person she is. friends? where are her friends.

so people are counted as friends only if they give you jobs or anything?
one can be friend in personal touch which PZ is with many and I believe that is what counts!😊
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just have to put my two cents in. Bebo was a lil machine gun when she entered, and she herself has confessed that she chose to shun people off with arrogance so she woudlnt get hurt.

But later as time went by, Kareena has garnered some good vibes with quite a few actresses.  I know Rani, Sush, and Konkona are very fond of her. Anyone watch Koko's kwk season two? She went on a spree on how before she started omkara, she was skeptical of kareena coz of what she had read and heard, but when they started working, she was shocked coz Bebo was such a sweetheart and whatnot.

She had already garnered a bad rep. in her initial years which follows her even today.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
desu

i asked abt ur avi..never replied...

i never rated saif well personally apart from DCH

but the avi looks super comfy! he has been good influence on her temper :)

god bless the jodi :)
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

so people are counted as friends only if they give you jobs or anything?
one can be friend in personal touch which PZ is with many and I believe that is what counts!😊

I have never seen preity zinta with her friends. it could be that she has invisible friends.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah desu I did see Koko's interview about Kareena. I didn't see it on KWK though. It was interview she did when Omkara was coming out! She said she was a bit nervous working with Kareena because of all the things she heard about her. But she said once she met her, she had no problems with her!

Even the girl from 3 idiots...was shocked at bebo's interactions with her. She mentioned how she called up her family and told her that how sweet bebo actually is! 😆
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bandicoot

desu

i asked abt ur avi..never replied...

i never rated saif well personally apart from DCH

but the avi looks super comfy! he has been good influence on her temper :)

god bless the jodi :)

Bandicoot I did reply yaar, and I think you even "liked" my post in that thread, so I thought you read it 😆