Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena is sooo random and weird. Not just in her interviews, but just overall.

For instance, I'm still trying to figure out what in the world is happening here. I never realized that the palm of one's hand could be so intriguing *looks at palm*
I dont get it. If someone has any explanation, please go ahead πŸ˜†

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

Oh Desu you CRACK me up!!!!!
🀣
🀣
🀣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For instance, I'm still trying to figure out what in the world is happening here. I never realized that the palm of one's hand could be so intriguing *looks at palm*

Desu ...I think she is trying to figure out.... Deepika ko kiss haath se thappad maru...right ya left...πŸ˜†
^ http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1023/kareenan.jpg

Ha ha That's a good one. Cheat sheet for interview?
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This topic seems fun but I don't want to read all the pages...LOL Maddy this comment was hilarious ^πŸ˜†
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beboholic

Yeah look at how sweet PZ is. I totally forgot about those comments PZ made. She seems so afraid of competition!  I heard she also said Karishma is helping kareena get a movie or something like that in an interview!  She was so frustrated with that. Why? Because she knew kareena was gonna take over her soon! And look what happened...PZ fears came true!

LOLLLL OMG!!!! did you just say that?
lmao just because you are a Kareena fan, you are making so invalid comments. I just happened to open that page and saw your comment...
Preity is said to be the most friendly and the sweetest actress...so many actors and actresses like her so much...I remember many actresses saying if there is an actress who is not unsecured in Bollywood, then it's Preity Zinta...so please think before you say anything against anyoneπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I don't dislike Kareena but your comment was really illogical...Kareena used to have problems back with everyone....proved who was frustrated?
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

lmao just because you are a Kareena fan, you are making so invalid comments. I just happened to open that page and saw your comment...
Preity is said to be the most friendly and the sweetest actress...so many actors and actresses like her so much...I remember many actresses saying if there is an actress who is not unsecured in Bollywood, then it's Preity Zinta...so please think before you say anything against anyoneπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I don't dislike Kareena but your comment was really illogical...Kareena used to have problems back with everyone....proved who was frustrated?

I so agree with you, thank youπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

How about you think before you speak! I can say whatever I want! PZ is not your friend or relative that you know she is sweet! She was going around saying bebo was getting it easy. Karishma was giving her films! How do u think bebo felt? PZ was obviously jealous thatz why she was going around making comments about bebo! That was so rude of her! SO mind your own business, and stop making this personal. If u find my opinion about PZ illogical I find yours illogical! πŸ˜ƒ  This is a public forum, and I can say whatever I want! Just like you gave your opinion about bebo having problems with everyone, I also give my opinion about PZ. πŸ˜ƒ Sorry if i made u feel bad by bringing out PZ true colors! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago

she is trying to palm read and see if she'll EVER get married to saifu in time to have KIDS with him.

weird...to be silent...or pretending to be silent.....gosh bebo even reaching 30..i don't think u have grown up πŸ€” i think ur little teeth still haven't fallen yet πŸ˜† Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beboholic

How about you think before you speak! I can say whatever I want! PZ is not your friend or relative that you know she is sweet! She was going around saying bebo was getting it easy. Karishma was giving her films! How do u think bebo felt? PZ was obviously jealous thatz why she was going around making comments about bebo! That was so rude of her! SO mind your own business, and stop making this personal. If u find my opinion about PZ illogical I find yours illogical! πŸ˜ƒ  This is a public forum, and I can say whatever I want! Just like you gave your opinion about bebo having problems with everyone, I also give my opinion about PZ. πŸ˜ƒ Sorry if i made u feel bad by bringing out PZ true colors! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Jesus Chrsittttt!!!! you amazed me...where did I even get personal with you? saying your comment was invalid and illogical isn't personalπŸ˜†...lol but saying PZ isn't your friend or relative and none of your business is really impoliteπŸ˜†
I didn't even reply you back with any intention of anger or anything but you seem to pick up the fight with me!!!

I am non-Indian and most of the people in my country hated Kareena because of how she used to have fights with everyone..I like her now, she has changed a lot for better but your comment was in response to a few years back when Kareena wasn't the top actress so it doesn't make sense that you try to put actresses like Preity down just for Kareen's sake...Kareena isn't your friend or relative either!!! and my comment was also in response to that time period only!!

Kareena was a big arrogant girl whether you agree or not it makes no difference whereas Preity has always been sweet and a friendly girl !!! she has become a much better person now!!