Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

It was because of Kal ho na ho, bebo was offered the film first. She refused it, it went to PZ. Than it was all over the news that bebo refused KHNH, karan and kareena are mad at each other and blah blah blah! SO PZ fealt insecure that she was getting bebo's film that she rejected! Hence the jealousy! πŸ˜†

I think it's unfair to say PZ was insecure or jealous, b/c at the time Kareena was the one who was passing snide remarks. And PZ made it clear that Kareena kept telling the media that she was offered it first, and so on...and Z said whatever happened it happened, the film came into my lap and it was in my destiny to do it...so she didn't care if she were the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice for the role.

Also, if I'm not mistaken rani was offered it after kareena and something went wrong, and then it went to PZ....so why would PZ be the only one insecure. And even if PZ was insecure....which is a possibility (even though I don't see it) than she handled herself a lot better. If Kareena didn't seem so sour post-everything....ppl wouldn't she was rude or insecure!

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I was thanks to PC ji. not LovePC πŸ˜†

Don't you know that I represent PC here, people call me PC instead of LovePC!πŸ˜†
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
From KK and PC to KK and PZ .. waaay off track
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

No it was part of discussion, ppl think Bebo is bad. but she isn't. 😭
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

Don't you know that I represent PC here, people call me PC instead of LovePC!πŸ˜†

and I represent Bebo from Aitraaz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mala-

ash also makes it seem like every single movie was offered to her first. LOL  and she makes a point to mention it in her calculative ways

directors prolly regret just simply mentioning their next movies to her as friends...

what does aishu have anything to do with this topic?! Also, if you read her interviews than you would know that she does that when she was asked about her career choices and if she's regretted refusing films that later became hits...she's hasn't come out and said anything or appeared sour about a film's success at all!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

and I represent Bebo from Aitraaz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Then change your username to LoveKK then you will became called KareenaπŸ˜† like me
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

also KK to Aishwarya Rai tooπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

Then change your username to LoveKK then you will became called KareenaπŸ˜† like me

Ewww no way, I love my username of ZoobiDoobi, totally goes with my name Zubi πŸ˜›
I don't wanna love Kareena (nasty thoughts) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luv both ov dem as actresses...
bt as a human i think pc is more dwn to earth.......

i seriously dun want dem to fyt.....i wanna c dem together rock the big screen....luv preena<3