Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My arm-chair Psychology 101 knowledge tells me that Kareena is a very insecure person. And hence this facde of arrogance and tough-as-nails attitude to fob off showing the world her Achilles Heel. People like her don't let others come close to her.. she just takes a preemptive strike and cuts them off with rudeness.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she admitted she was insecure once...am not sure though! I think it was probably a recent interview, they asked her why was she so..upfront (am gonna use a nice word so I wont get in trouble) back in the day...and she said because she was insecure!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do like kareena, but the gossip queen status that she  has in bollywood sort of adds to what Relda is saying =\
This content was originally posted by: Relda

My arm-chair Psychology 101 knowledge tells me that Kareena is a very insecure person. And hence this facde of arrogance and tough-as-nails attitude to fob off showing the world her Achilles Heel. People like her don't let others come close to her.. she just takes a preemptive strike and cuts them off with rudeness.

That's exactly I mentioned in another thread. I think Kareena grew up seeing Karishma getting criticized and crying on the sets. Kapoors weren't that powerful and backing Karishma then. Kareena came into the industry (with of course Karishma's backing) with the attitude and arrogance to keep people away from hurting her. That's why she lives in a shell and that keeps her happy.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
when she left Love Story 2050  even after shooting some scenes , it was everywhere , i think even she was saying everywhere she has left the movie .....then PC was like ok it was her movie she didnt do it Now it's my movie, it belongs to me bcz i m doing it ... something liks this .......and when movie flopped kareena never ever talked abt this movie Unlike KHNH ๐Ÿ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I don't understand why the kapoors aren't powerful enough to back up karishma though? I thought they were very powerful ppl!  I mean Amitabh always speaks up for his son and Aish, but the kapoors never stand up for their daughters. I kind of like it that way though!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

when she left Love Story 2050  even after shooting some scenes , it was everywhere , i think even she was saying everywhere she has left the movie .....then PC was like ok it was her movie she didnt do it Now it's my movie, it belongs to me bcz i m doing it ... something liks this .......and when movie flopped kareena never ever talked abt this movie Unlike KHNH ๐Ÿ˜›

Sometimes its all media hype...I have seen those articles too. More than bebo's words...it was the media who were making a big deal that bebo walked out of the film and now the film belongs to PC and blah blah blah! We know how the media are! ๐Ÿ˜‰
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Both Kareena and Saif has this habit of gloating that some roles were offered to them first when the movies turn out to be hits. Saif did this with Kaminey, Bebo with KHNH. As if to minimize the contributions of the actual actors in the movie. It seems childish, ill-mannered and petty. A lot of actors get offered roles which they refuse and they later turn out to be great at BO. Talking about it afterwards is just sour grapes.

i gt to add this

KJo said rani's role in KKHH was written with twinkle in mind...ive never ever read twinkle talk abt hw it was first offered to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Aww now Preity is jealous of Kareena cuz of Saif factor ๐Ÿ˜†..LOL I wish she was indeed talking about Saifuu cuz they share the most amazzzzzing chemistry onscreen which I doubt Saifu can create with any other heroine(maybe for the exception of Rani to some extent๐Ÿ˜†)..But this one couple after SRK-Kajol seems genuinely great friends offscreen(no love affairs) still has fab comfort and sparkling chemistry onscreen๐Ÿ˜›. many fans who wanted them to end up together after Saif splitted from Roza lol..So dunno about Preity but have always noted the clash b/w saifeena holics and PZ-Saif lovers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†