Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah look at how sweet PZ is. I totally forgot about those comments PZ made. She seems so afraid of competition!  I heard she also said Karishma is helping kareena get a movie or something like that in an interview!  She was so frustrated with that. Why? Because she knew kareena was gonna take over her soon! And look what happened...PZ fears came true!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did Kareena get along with any heroine in those days? Why only PZ, she had problems with everyone. So, it is kind of moot to try and find out reasons for Kareena hating PZ. She didn't need reasons to hate her contemporaries at that time.. she just did. LOL Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
She was friends with Esha Deol. They were both in the same level of competition when they started out! She was also close to Rani.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

It was much before KHNH. Preity Zinta was asked in some magazine interview about star kids getting preferential treatment in the industry and she said something like, "why is everyone treating star kids like royalty and putting them on a pedestal?"

Kareena considered it an indirect dig on her and retaliated by saying that she doesn't consider Preity Z her competition.

I think they were never close and Kareena even hinted about Saif's proximity to Preity Z somewhere. Was it KWK?

LOL... So KWK is like the venting ground...😆

So she has to guard Saif at all times.... Before it was his proximity with PZ and now his proximity with DP...
Relda thumbnail
Oh come on.. Esha Deol was never in her level of competition.  NExt you will say that Amrita Arora was at her level too. 😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

Oh come on.. Esha Deol was never in her level of competition.  NExt you will say that Amrita Arora was at her level too. 😊

But I didn't! 😛
In an old interview with Vir Sanghvi, he asked about her competition. Kareena said that she doesn't consider anyone her competition and kind of hinted that she is the best. This was when Kajol, Rani, Preity were giving hits.

"I don't consider anyone my competition" is Kareena's dictum since the time she entered the industry. In simple words, we could just call it 'being an Ostrich'. Anyway, whatever keeps her ego boosted.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Relda

Did Kareena get along with any heroine in those days? Why only PZ, she had problems with everyone. So, it is kind of moot to try and find out reasons for Kareena hating PZ. She didn't need reasons to hate her contemporaries at that time.. she just did. LOL

Who does she even get along now except Amrita Arora....

Anyways ... all of them .. I mean all the celebs have issues with their contemporaries....
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Let alone actresses, even the actors don't get along in bollywood lol
mj_applehead thumbnail
uh oh if kareena says somethin its in jest n humour but if pc reacts to the same thing she has issues?pot callin the kettle back?