Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

It was because of Kal ho na ho, bebo was offered the film first. She refused it, it went to PZ. Than it was all over the news that bebo refused KHNH, karan and kareena are mad at each other and blah blah blah! SO PZ fealt insecure that she was getting bebo's film that she rejected! Hence the jealousy! 😆

actually after movie became hit kareena started saying in every interview that it was offered to her first , so i think this was the main problem between all of them .........  she refused it bcz of money and new director , I think later she also accepted she missed a good movie ...... 

BTW what is preity's 3-4 year old interview and 5-6 year old topic abt KHNH is doing here with kareena's latest interview ?  ðŸ¤”
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha but kajol does hv some sort of issue with rani and i think it has to do with her popularity =)

also, ppl may vouch for PZ as being a sweet person...but kareena and her didnt hv catfights per se.....PZ got a role kareena denied...and in her childishness and arrogance kareena sorted developed some harsh feelings towards PZ. i still dont think they really know each other. its not like a PC-kareena fight.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shayal_Kumar

Since PZ is brought into this, what exactly happened between PZ and Bebo? 😕

It was during KHNH... Kareena was offered it first... She wanted more money which Kjo refused and she backed out... That role went to PZ and the movie was a hit and she got the best actress and was catapulted into the A league...This obviously did not go well with Kareena who's movies were flopping back to back...
And i am sure they both had other issues too.... But this was the major one...
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both Kareena and Saif has this habit of gloating that some roles were offered to them first when the movies turn out to be hits. Saif did this with Kaminey, Bebo with KHNH. As if to minimize the contributions of the actual actors in the movie. It seems childish, ill-mannered and petty. A lot of actors get offered roles which they refuse and they later turn out to be great at BO. Talking about it afterwards is just sour grapes.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ash also makes it seem like every single movie was offered to her first. LOL  and she makes a point to mention it in her calculative ways

directors prolly regret just simply mentioning their next movies to her as friends...
Edited by -Mala- - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

It was during KHNH... Kareena was offered it first... She wanted more money which Kjo refused and she backed out... That role went to PZ and the movie was a hit and she got the best actress and was catapulted into the A league...This obviously did not go well with Kareena who's movies were flopping back to back...
And i am sure they both had other issues too.... But this was the major one...

yeah.. this was a time when PZ was doing wonderfully with her films and Bebo had like 12 films flop in a row. No wonder Bebo was bitter
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Yeah...I have seen pretty much all of them do that... When they lose out and that becomes a hit..
 to mask the underlying jealousy and the animosity ...the first chance they get they have to rant it....😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well there is def another issue...Saif was PZ best friend. And kareena came between them. I dont know...this is just me...but I think PZ had feelings for Saif. She once said in an interview she wanted to marry a Khan. Saif probably seen her as a friend, but PZ might have had feelings for him. THis is just a theory. But I wonder which khan was PZ talking about in the interview!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

yeah.. this was a time when PZ was doing wonderfully with her films and Bebo had like 12 films flop in a row. No wonder Bebo was bitter

Yes and she lost out on her friendship with Kjo in those days ... so I am sure she had this bitterness towards PZ...
It was much before KHNH. Preity Zinta was asked in some magazine interview about star kids getting preferential treatment in the industry and she said something like, "why is everyone treating star kids like royalty and putting them on a pedestal?"

Kareena considered it an indirect dig on her and retaliated by saying that she doesn't consider Preity Z her competition.

I think they were never close and Kareena even hinted about Saif's proximity to Preity Z somewhere. Was it KWK?