Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Sigh.....sigh.....sigh........sigh.....haye ji.........ki kara lol

Hi Simranji....special reason you're visiting? I hope I haven't broken any rules😳
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello simran ji

how you doin? :P
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PEOPLE STOP ARGUING!

I am the new peacemaker here 😃

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤪
Originally posted by: koolchick

Hi Simranji....special reason you're visiting? I hope I haven't broken any rules😳

B/c time for me to write Viewbie's Note soon ji

Sigh, it has gotten too far (I read the comments in the Chit Chat about the new rules).....this was bound to happen
Katalicious thumbnail

Awwww😭
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Rola Pe Gaya🤣

I think the party's over😆

So I agree with what Kareena said about SRK vs Tom Cruise....Tom's too freaky😉
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Okay, lets try this in a casual way first.

I don't see the reason to bring down one to make one's favorite look better....or trying to prove a point in a manner that accumulates to bashing (even if it is subtle or indirect). So can we please stop this hyper behavior ji? No reason to subtly have a go at members either....I for one am tired of the back and forth bickering b/c at the end I get stuck with PMs from both sides...not you. 

Like I said yesterday in the topic I closed down.....if this goes on......there may be a huge ban coming ji.

B/c I trust members having a healthy discussion for the most part...I'm leaving this topic open for now ji. Next comment to remotely suggest bashing will get the member a direct WL rise and the topic will close. Simple, no?
Katalicious thumbnail
Thank you Simran Ji...Inshallah everything goes well 😊😛
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
PZ is such a sweetheart!! Most of the ppl who have worked with her have only nice words to say about her from costars to directors to even spot boys..Fans who have met her will vouch for the fact she doesnt have any starry airs and very cooperative..She is honest doesnt suck up might irk some..😉LOL I dont think she was ever jealous of Kareena!😆 why would she be? Preity and Rani were reigning queens of bolly while Kareena,Kat and Pri where struggling to make a place in bolly..Now thats their prime is over,Kat-PC-Kareena took over the crown..Tommorow they will have to make way for DP or Anushka..Dont think actresses from 2 different gens will have high competition ever b/w them..Its like saying Madhuri is jealous of Kajol or Kajol is jealous of Rani cuz of her popularity😆

anyways on topic good for Kareena if she chose not to comment..:)