Round of Applause for Rohit Khurana/Bhaskar

gublu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi
I don't understand why???????? ppl r hating bhaskar.....It is only a role Rohit is playing.....I think we should all give a round of applause to Rohit for playing Bhaskar so well n fantastic...
Ppl only want character role  who will just act as hero n only stand like a dummy beside the heroine n always be goody- goody whole show without any backbone or any acting potentials. Bhaskar has so many shades...he is not negative he is effectively under the influence of his mother n sisters...it will take little time for him to change....give him time guys....Show has just completed 1 month of period wait n watch...with patience...Bhaskar is not negative only money minded...He is the hero...Rohit is a versatile actor n I am proud for Rohit that he took such challenging role n enjoying every bit of it...My heartiest request to all plsss...don't misunderstand Bhaskar...try to appreciate the character n give some time to the show to move
Love u Rohit....u r doing a great job.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....God Bless u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No doubt Rohit is doing a great job...He is very impressive as Bhaskar...
But I won't justify that Bhaskar is doing everything under the influence of his mother and sister...I mean he is a grown up man and I didnt like the way he told his mother that we can take badla by not breaking the marriage with Avni but by getting her to this house as the daughter-in-law...After that, where she will go...that was really shocking...😲

As much as I like and admire Rohit Khurana as he is my favourite TV actor, I really don't like Bhaskar now...I wish he learns his own lessons in life...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rohit has given a brilliant performance ... excellent in his portrayal of bhaskar... thats the reason Bhaskar's manipulative and connivingness has come out so well that one cannot help but get angry with him... if one does not like Bhaskar it does not mean that one does not like Rohit ... on the contrary its Rohits excellent acting which makes one want to shake bhaskar and make him into a better guy...
I dont mix real with the reel... then the comments become biased ... I love Rohit ... he is the only reason I am watching this serial and taking so much active interest in this Dor forum... his versatility is commedable..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no doubt Rohit is doing a great job. for the first time we all are watching him in a different role. yes, he is doing a fab job...m enjoyin bhaskoo....more when he makes those disgustin n iritatin expresions to his sisters n ayi...!!
rohit is fab in the show thats why ppl are disliking bhaskar.....  No one is disliking Rohit.... :)
yes, he has been brought up with such indecent values n is superimposed by them from time to time but stil it would be great to see if for once he makes his ayi or sisters shut their non sense....if such a scene comes m sure Rohit would look damn haawt n great ( acting wise)
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
⭐️beautiful post dear................πŸ‘πŸΌ
rohit is a wonderful actor...........⭐️
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gublu

Hi

I don't understand why???????? ppl r hating bhaskar.....It is only a role Rohit is playing.....I think we should all give a round of applause to Rohit for playing Bhaskar so well n fantastic...
Ppl only want character role  who will just act as hero n only stand like a dummy beside the heroine n always be goody- goody whole show without any backbone or any acting potentials. Bhaskar has so many shades...he is not negative he is effectively under the influence of his mother n sisters...it will take little time for him to change....give him time guys....Show has just completed 1 month of period wait n watch...with patience...Bhaskar is not negative only money minded...He is the hero...Rohit is a versatile actor n I am proud for Rohit that he took such challenging role n enjoying every bit of it...My heartiest request to all plsss...don't misunderstand Bhaskar...try to appreciate the character n give some time to the show to move
Love u Rohit....u r doing a great job.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....God Bless u

Well said Madhu di. You have said everything here and support whatever you have posted.I appreciate whatever character carried by rohit veerji and he is giving his 100%.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinnyyy

⭐️beautiful post dear................πŸ‘πŸΌ

rohit is a wonderful actor...........⭐️

yes ofcourse without doubt he is a fab actor