Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A Way To Early, But Possible Prediction!

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, so we saw today, NivRen's divorce!
It was tragic, filled with pain and agony, as I myself was crying for a constant 2 or more hours after watching that episode, as my heart felt like it was being torn inti shreds!

But, I'm (as described by my fellow NivRen Di's!), a VERY optimistic person, and I like to see things in the long run, and how it would shape out to be, since everything feels scattered right now.

So, the CT's could have shown Nivi just going away from the Sood house to the Sharma house, without even signing the divorce papers, and she could have just left.

But, she didn't.

Instead, she signed them, and told Viren everything she saw a perfect marriage to be, and how her marriage was never that. For example, when Nivi said about how marriage is always on love and trust, truth and zero lies. That there's nothing hidden between a couple when the get married.

So, SURELY there must be SOME reason as to WHY Nivi must have said that, as to why she signed the divorce papers, as to why NivRen are going through this.

Well, after thinking LONG and HARD, this is what I came up with:

NivRen are now legally and offically not married anymore, and are seperated, by the divorce. Its the end of that NivRen marriage that was based on lies, revenge and using people. Its the end of that marriage, and now, its a fresh start. A fresh start to what?
Nivi's gone back to the Sharma's as has Viren back to being single. Now, we all know that Viren's gonna realise he loves Nivi, with the support of someone in the Sood house, which till yet remains disclosed to us on who it could be. Nevertheless, what I'm trying to point out at is, that in some way or the other, Viren will fall in love with Nivi, deeply, and he will himself go to get Nivi, and he will do this twice. First time, Nivi will say no. But then, because she said no, she will feel bad, and when Viren comes the second time, or god knows how many times, Nivi will slowly feel that even she loves Viren, and that there's no point in denying love. And so somehow, the CT's will get Nivi and Viren to fall in love, and they will, and they'll confess.

Thats condition one, of Nivi's met, where in a couple should have love and no secrets between them, and now they won't!

So the question remains, now that they're in love, what next?
Well, because they got divorced, the only way they can get together again is by ...

MARRYING AGAIN!

YES, thats the answer, a re-marriage, and thats not THE only reason, but also:
1) The Big 50 anniversary night - BS really wanted a NivRen re-marriage, and he will get one this way.

2) The show constantly, time and time again, would show Viren/Nivi saying about how "they never got married properly, but rather alone, with no one present, without doing all the customs a normal marriage would have". This way, a re-marriage would show this reason being fulfilled too.

Futhermore, we'll get to see both the Soods and the Sharmas together, happily seeing NivRen get married, properly.

And THEN, Us NivReniacs will get the scene we are DYING for, A PROPER SUHAAG RAAT, since now, they're PROPERLY married, and are in pure and true love, so now, there are no barriers (hopefully!) which can prevent that from occuring! So, WE WILL GET A NIVREN SUHAAG RAAT!!

This is only my prediction. Of course, everyone has a different POV, and its understandable if you find my theory daft or stupid, but I'm sure many NivReniacs would LOVE to see this, and I believe my reasons for such a prediction are totally justifiable!

Big smile

Edited by FaizuuNivRen - 16 March 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssahujaXlovesudaffodils06vids08Jasleensuman4evrsihuNikita99VarshaLuvsArjunaysha1989ScintillatingFrozenRainwadi..dollSuchi-..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyFakeLoveSofnaNiViren-Raj

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I also predict their remarriage. It has been hinted in the serial. I just don't want this to be too long. It will be very painful and I will loose interest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
First beautiful topic.. I love your point of view..
But i had  a little addition.. I would love love, to see some other guys, like nivi's bachpan ka dost, come and there closeness ( which wil be freindship from both nivi and the guys side) but to viren this may seem as forming love, So this way we get to see the actual longing and jelousy in viren, and i would also lovee to see Nivi become independant ,meaning she starts to work, and at the same time, she also longs for Viren..
But ya i really dont want this seperation track to extend too long..

Edited by salekh1 - 16 March 2011 at 8:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummanjusha_92aysha1989

jaysp IF-Rockerz
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
My prediction:
 Nivi's going back home was necessary for 2 reasons - 

1) For both Nivi  & Viren to understand the deep love and understanding they have for each other. Distance makes a heart grow fonder.

2) For Nivi's brother, Yash's story too unfold. During all this time there is a side story going on with Yash and his friends. I feel that with Nivi being back home she is going to realize what is happening with her brother and try to help and maybe it will be once again Viren who comes to the rescue.

Maybe Yash is the reason these 2 will realize their love for each other.

Or more interestingly, they will introduce a new male character to cause jealousy in Viren's mind.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsalekh1vids08aysha1989Scintillatingwadi..dollNiViren-Raj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Faiza!!! Hug How are you dear?? Your prediction does seem plausible. The storyline definitely seems to be heading in the direction of your prediction. Smile
aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I agree that would be a nice track she leaving him alone was needed and re-marriage will be great I would love to watch them get married with all the rituals and with their families blessings...Smile 

wadi..doll

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
hai faiza i liked your prediction i am totally agreeing with u. it will be fantastic to have a remarriage and of course suhaag raatLOL
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey faizu..ma lil onez name is faiza..cal hr faizu at hom..gud 2 knw dat dere is anothr faizu also...
luvly topic...
me 2 was shattrd 2 c nivren sepertn..bt den again lukin on d brightr side..happy she left..dis wil giv viren a chance 2 start fresh..he can nw win niviz heart wit a pure heart&wit only luv in it..
dis seperatn wil giv us 2 things v wantd 4 a long tim..confssion of nivren &a proper mariage wit all d functns..

VarshaLuvsArjun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index