India-Forums

12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

Karol Bagh Articles from TB - Archive

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Neil Bhatt to play Kesar in Gulaal..Neil Bhatt to play Kesar in Gulaal..

Neil Bhatt will enter Star Plus' Gulaal post the 8 year leap as the grown up Kesar...

UTV is now working towards the Hindi version of the award winning Tamil drama series, Metti Oli ...

'Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' on Sony.. 'Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar' on Sony..

Sony and Endemol India will together come up with a fiction show titled Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar ...

Rajeev Bhalla makes a comeback with Ram Milaayi Jodi.. Rajeev Bhalla makes a comeback with Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Rajeev Bhalla,the very popular character in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh will soon enter Ram ...

'I consider the look change as a bonus' - Sargun Mehta 'I consider the look change as a bonus' - Sargun Mehta

Sargun Mehta who essays the title role in Zee TV's new show, Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh ...

Supriya Kumari in Zee TV's next? Supriya Kumari in Zee TV's next?

Supriya Kumari will apparently be seen in Zee TV's upcoming show, produced by Shreya Creations..

Sargun Mehta back on Zee with Shreya Creation's next.. Sargun Mehta back on Zee with Shreya Creation's next..

Sargun Mehta who was seen in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh will now play the female lead in Shreya ...

Ravi Dubey on his biggest inspiration.. Ravi Dubey on his biggest inspiration..

Ravi Dubey talks of his life's biggest turning point and how Buddhism had helped him take the ...

Hunar Halli enters Ishaan's life in Genda Phool.. Hunar Halli enters Ishaan's life in Genda Phool..

Hunar Halli who was lately seen in 12/24 Karol Bagh has been roped in to play the close friend ...

Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh to end! Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh to end!

Sunshine Productions and Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh to go off air soon..

Will Abhinav be forced to remarry in 12/24 Karol Baug? Will Abhinav be forced to remarry in 12/24 Karol Baug?

Neil bhatt also known as Abhinav of Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh to get into the trap of family.

Abhi to remarry; Neetu sacrifices in Karol Bagh Abhi to remarry; Neetu sacrifices in Karol Bagh

The Maha episode of Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh to be aired tomorrow,to have some gripping drama ...

Karol Bagh gets a fresh track Karol Bagh gets a fresh track

Two new faces to bring in new twist in Zee TV's, 12/24 Karol Bagh...

'My role was never meant to be negative'- Hunar Halli 'My role was never meant to be negative'- Hunar Halli

Mili aka Hunar Hali of Zee TV's, 12/24 Karol Bagh in a conversational ride with tellybuzz'

Aagle Janam shifted to 7.30pm- Ram Milaye to take 9.30 slot Aagle Janam shifted to 7.30pm- Ram Milaye to take 9.30 slot

Zee TV as a part of it's strategic plan has shifted Aagle Janam to 7.30 slot while they launch ...

Sangini & Karol Bagh leads perform in Pavitra Rishta Sangini & Karol Bagh leads perform in Pavitra Rishta

Zee TV, is crafting to make the Ganesha festival a grand event on the sets of Pavitra Rishta ...

A frustrated Abhi leaves Simi in Karol Bagh.. A frustrated Abhi leaves Simi in Karol Bagh..

Mili's action plan works as she succeeds in separating Abhi and Simi in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh..

Mili plots a plan, gains Simi's sympathy in Karol Bagh.. Mili plots a plan, gains Simi's sympathy in Karol Bagh..

Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh will see a major fire sequence revolving around the two sisters, Simi ...

Mili back with parents post marriage in Karol Bagh.. Mili back with parents post marriage in Karol Bagh..

Mili is in no mood to leave Abhi, and she makes her intentions clear by getting back from her ...

'I can read people's mind' - Ravi Dubey 'I can read people's mind' - Ravi Dubey

Omi aka Ravi Dubey of Zee TV fame 12/24 Karol Bagh shares his lifetime experiences with TellyBuzz..

Sangini to launch on August 16th at 10 PM slot Sangini to launch on August 16th at 10 PM slot

Zee TV's much talked about love story, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will take the 10 PM slot, and in ...

'Abhi is the first role that got me noticed'-Neil bhatt 'Abhi is the first role that got me noticed'-Neil bhatt

Neil Bhatt in a sweet conversation with tellybuzz...

Sukirti, Simi, Ritu, Abigail & Mona in Meethi Choori No.1 Sukirti, Simi, Ritu, Abigail & Mona in Meethi Choori No.1

Unique, spicy chat show on Imagine TV, Meethi Chhoori No.1 gets more big names on board'

'We have always aimed to do niche shows'- Sudhir Sharma 'We have always aimed to do niche shows'- Sudhir Sharma

Sudhir Sharma the producer of popular shows like Miley Jab Hum Tum and 12/24 Karol Bagh in an ...

'I'm blessed with a wonderful partner' Indresh Malik 'I'm blessed with a wonderful partner' Indresh Malik

Indresh aka Rajiv of Zee's Karol Bagh on a chat with Tellybuzz'

Ridhi Dogra and Akshay Dogra, the happening siblings.. Ridhi Dogra and Akshay Dogra, the happening siblings..

Wondering whether why Ridhi and Akshay Dogra share the same surname? Well, no points for ...

Milee's life to change after the sexual assault in Karol Bagh Milee's life to change after the sexual assault in Karol Bagh

Millee's life will undergo a sea-change post the sexual assault coming from Nakul in Zee TV's ...

Akshay Dogra enters as Mili's man in Zee's Karol Bagh.. Akshay Dogra enters as Mili's man in Zee's Karol Bagh..

The focus in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh is on the Jagratha organized by the Sethi family, during ...

Mata Ki Chowki in 12/24 Karol Bagh; Richa Sharma to perform Mata Ki Chowki in 12/24 Karol Bagh; Richa Sharma to perform

Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh will witness a Mata Ki Chowki in a Special Episode to be aired this ...

'I love cooking Junk food' - Sargun Mehta 'I love cooking Junk food' - Sargun Mehta

Neetu aka Sargun Mehta in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh reveals her food habits'

When Neil Bhatt met the real Manjuji... When Neil Bhatt met the real Manjuji...

Neil Bhatt who portrays the role of Abhi in Zee TV's 12/24..Karol Bagh met one of his ardent ...

Smiriti's spontaneous shopping trip Smiriti's spontaneous shopping trip

When Smiriti was forced to come to Mumbai without any luggage, she happily went off shopping...

Ravi Dubey enters in Neetu's life in 12/24 Karol Bagh.. Ravi Dubey enters in Neetu's life in 12/24 Karol Bagh..

With Vicky getting arrested and the whole family getting to know of Neetu's pregnancy, Zee TV's ...

When Manit Joura was stand-in for Hrithik... When Manit Joura was stand-in for Hrithik...

The tall and lanky Manit Joura shares with us the amazing experience of being the stand-in for ...

'Gym is my second home' - Manit Joura 'Gym is my second home' - Manit Joura

Manit Joura aka Vicky of Zee's Karol Bagh, talks about his love for fitness'

'I love to look at myself in the mirror' - Hunar Ali 'I love to look at myself in the mirror' - Hunar Ali

Hunar Ali faces Telly Buzz' Rapid Fires really well...

Please Comment On The Links! No Here! Thank You!
This will help raise everyone's ranks!

Edited by -Shankar- - 02 April 2011 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3kalika.jNisha1994-Rumi-

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
new article regarding neil and his new show added from TB!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j-Rumi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top