Gulaal

Written Update March 16, 2011

Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gulaal is buying clothes for Reva. Dushyant comes there with jewelry and asks Gulaal if Reva will like it. Dushyant is quite endearing asking her shyly if Reva will like it. Gulaal smiles and says that Reva will definitely like it. He says that she hasn't even seen it. She says that given the love in his eyes for Reva, it is the love and intention that matters. (For the first time she has warmed to him! I really like him smiling and good).

Yogesh's (evil) friend comes to his place and his father makes the friend work thinking that he is a worker - marriage preparations are going on. Yogesh comes there and sees his friend and tells his father that he made a mistake. I think the friend's name is Prashant. Yogesh introduces him to his parents. Prashant says that his wife is waiting outside, and Yogesh brings her inside. His parents welcome her as well. Her name is Karuna and she is a decorator. She says that she will help with the preparations.

Surilee goes to Raman's room and taunts him. Raman says that he cannot believe that someone like Surilee is Sudha's relative. (I cannot believe he fell for that story - he knows that Sudha knows that he goes to a call girl named Surilee, so strange). She takes money from his money-bag. Sudha comes there and Surilee says that she was looking for Sudha but ran into Raman. Raman leaves the room. Sudha thanks Surilee for helping her out. Surilee asks her for jewelry. Sudha asks her to wait for some more time. Surilee says that what will people say if they see that Sudha's relative is not wearing any jewelry. Sudha gives her the jewelry that she is wearing.

The turmeric event (haldi rasam) is going on and Surilee is having fun dancing. Yogesh looks on from outside and meets Reva's eyes. Devika comes at him from behind and she and Gulaal tease him. Prashant comes there Yogesh introduces him to Gulaal. Gulaal praises Karuna's decorating skills. Yogesh says that Prashant is always smiling and very sweet; Dushyant says that its not good to be too sweet. Yogesh laughs it off as a joke.

Karuna is with Gulaal's mother when Reva comes and takes the mother's blessings. When Reva leaves, Karuna drops a letter and says that Reva forgot something and gives it to Gulaal's mother. The mother sees Kamlesh's name on the envelope.

It is night. Surilee walks happily moving her hips to and fro (latak matak, lol). Raman catches hold of her and asks her why she has come here, and what is her plan. Why is she wearing Sudha's jewelry. Surilee says that its not her problem if he remembers his wife when he sees the jewelry. He asks her to take it off else he will not leave her. She says she will not remove the jewelry - he can do whatever he wants. Gulaal sees her and comes there but does not see Raman. Raman leaves after Gulaal is gone and Surilee giggles. Raman goes to his room and asks Sudha where the rest of her jewelry is. Sudha says that how come he cares about her jewelry, he has never paid attention to her previously. Raman says that he has never seen her jewelry on another woman. He asks her for how long does he know Surilee. She says that since she got married, since she is her cousin brother's wife. He questions her that before now he has never heard of her. Sudha says that he has never learned about her, his own wife, how can he know about her family. He looks at the numbers dialed on his cellphone and sees that Sudha called Surilee two days back. He holds her hand and says that this has been happening for two days, that Sudha called Surilee.

Gulaal comes there. Raman leaves Sudha's hand. Gulaal says that she met Surilee and whether she needs anything Sudha can take care of her. Sudha says that she got whatever she wanted, more than expected, which is why she is not sleepy. Raman leaves the room. Gulaal asks Sudha if Surilee is actually her relative. Sudha asks Gulaal whether Yogesh is really her brother. If Gulaal does not like her relatives Sudha will ask them to leave and leave herself. Gulaal asks for her forgiveness and leaves. 

Karuna and Gulaal's mother return home, and Gulaal's mom reads Reva's letter. The letter says - "Today when my marriage is taking place and I am going away farther away from you, I am realizing my mistakes. I realize that whatever I have done it is my mistake. My lies have ruined you. But what could I do? Being a girl had I spoken the truth I would have been ruined. I said whatever I thought at that time. I heard that it is difficult to forget one's first love, today I experienced it. Before I become someone else's, I want to meet you. Tomorrow I will wait for you near the temple." Gulaal's mother is upset and angry, and Karuna looks on smiling.

(I cannot believe that someone as educated as Karuna - she is a city girl and interior decorator - would do all this for money. Its so ridiculous. She is a bad actress as well).
Edited by Nach_Baliye - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love dushyant and sudhas role development from day 1
gulaal was good from day 1 and strong... these guys are changing for the better and human..... dushyant is one of the best 3 d characters i have seen on a serial...... awesome and just love it....kesar is still a brat and will he make it for revas wedding....
bidai can never replace this show....they are making a mistake if they do stop it.
sudha is very smart and not bad at heart.... she and dushyant would have been a perfect match as they truly care about each other and have a mutual understanding..
raman and surilee can go off to their sunset.

Nach_Baliye thumbnail
ITA. The cast and characters are the best on this show - no other show except for Sasural Genda Phool comes close. I never liked Bidaai, and highly doubt that part 2 will relive part 1's success. The channel is making a big mistake by getting rid of this show. Sudha, Dushyant, Gulaal, Mota Bha, Paan Baa, everyone is so likable and truly wears their character. Reva and Yogesh are very cute too.Edited by Nach_Baliye - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I liked Bidaai more so the Alekh/Sadhna chapter mostly but i would not want it back

Gulaal is a well made show, its one of those shows that i like watching as a whole and not just for a couple, so thats a positive point in Gulaal show

I so want to see happiness around Reva/Yogesh, both happy with each other

Dushyant was endearing with the jewellery and when is Kesar back???