Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TOday I would have LOved to watch

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SO today Geet goes to Office with Maan's lunch.  Maan is successful in getting geet out of the house and convience her for staying with him for a while.  But what I would have loved to see today (instead of value of N's Kasam and A's for Arjun) was Maan and geet eating together and Maaneet feeding eachother..... Geet is still truramatized and probably isnt eating properly.... I would have love to see how Maan takes care of her. 
Even yesterday I was so disappointed when Maan was taking food for Geet and Dadi stopped him.  what was the result she didn't eat.  If it was Maan who had taken it for her he would have made sure she eats. 

I just want to see Maaneet together in this hard time and all the left right people leave them alone for a bit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EXACTLY!
Like daadi's idea i understand but please for some time let maaneet together cope the pain!!!!!!!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

EXACTLY!

Like daadi's idea i understand but please for some time let maaneet together cope the pain!!!!!!!

exactly... I understand what Dadi was saying but that comes after the couple has cope with the pain a little and have let their feelings out then you can try to divert their attention not the way dadi is handling it
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true...i want more maaneet 
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

exactly... I understand what Dadi was saying but that comes after the couple has cope with the pain a little and have let their feelings out then you can try to divert their attention not the way dadi is handling it

I know!!
I want more maaneet consoling / comforting each other scenes!!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I know!!
I want more maaneet consoling / comforting each other scenes!!

yup and I also want Maan to deal with his pain rather than hiding it
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

I just want to see Maaneet together in this hard time and all the left right people leave them alone for a bit

Agree.