..::Genda Phool of the Week:ymanjushree10::.. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 1tarun

..........................oh..........sweet....sweet...........😃.......manu..........sis...
..congrats.......😃..........love u.....⭐️..dear...................from ma heart  

Thanks Tarun Bro. Waiting for your questions.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

manju...iam stuck with college work yar...but its weekend...so will post my questions in the evening...get ready....

Ya, ya I am waiting.
really Feefi's questions were weird  ....🤣
i always start with SGP related questions....so here it goes

1. If Sushaan had not gone to Goa where would u want them to go??
2. Which others pair's romance do u like to see(probably in future)??
3. Whom do u want to see beautiful bubbly or bade papa??
4. If u had to play one role in SGP which one will u choose??(gender no bias)
5. Which character closely resembles your character??
6. Would you like to see a song sequence on zoobi doobi again??
7. How did u start watching SGP??
8. How did u land in I-F??
9. How has been your experience in I-F so far??
10. If SGP has to run for 3(hope more) years....how will u want sushaan relation to grow...where do u see them??
11. and yes...arrange your favorite characters in the order of your liking...

i always start with SGP related questions....so here it goes

1. If Sushaan had not gone to Goa where would u want them to go??
Maybe,..... Mahabaleshwar
2. Which others pair's romance do u like to see(probably in future)??
Sanjdeep
3. Whom do u want to see beautiful bubbly or bade papa??
Beautiful Babbly to see if she is really beautiful ya Manju Aunty exaggeration kar rahi hein.
4. If u had to play one role in SGP which one will u choose??(gender no bias)
Ishaan
5. Which character closely resembles your character??
Ishaan
6. Would you like to see a song sequence on zoobi doobi again??
No, I hate that song.
7. How did u start watching SGP??
I saw the promo, then saw a very few random episodes (from the "S" track) but liked the story.
8. How did u land in I-F??
I was searching for a written update of a episode in CID, and came across CID forum. Suddenly, one fine day, remembered SGP and came to this forum. 😳
9. How has been your experience in I-F so far??
CID forum ka pata nahi, but I LOVE this forum. I mean sab log masti karte hein, really friendly people, NO arguments and peaceful. I love you guys....
10. If SGP has to run for 3(hope more) years....how will u want sushaan relation to grow...where do u see them??
I would want Ishaan to love the way he used to in the beginning. I really love that Ishaan. I want Suhana to understand Ishaan more.
11. and yes...arrange your favorite characters in the order of your liking...
Ishaan
Alok
Suhana
Inder
Badimaa
KK
Dadaji
Rajni
Deepak (abhi ka)
Panna
Manju Aunty & Shanti Masi (can't choose)
Sanjana
Gopi Kaka
Radha Bua
Elesh
Disha
Ishika
Dolly Didi
Meethi
Meena
Raunak
MIL and S (can't choose)
Sid

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shelly_nair

really Feefi's questions were weird  ....🤣

Seriously......... 😉
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

very nice answers manju...
suprised to see ur order of fav characters...like alok in front of suhana...inder in front of badi maa...ur liking is very different i must say....though even i like alok and inder's char a lot....😃

will post more quesstions when i return home...

very nice answers manju...
suprised to see ur order of fav characters...like alok in front of suhana...inder in front of badi maa...ur liking is very different i must say....though even i like alok and inder's char a lot....😃

will post more quesstions when i return home...

I really love Alok's character, maybe the actor makes me like it very much. IDK, but I love Alok. Sometimes I tend to dislike Suhana for what she does, even though she says sorry, I feel bad. Maybe that's why. I think I can connect to Alok more than Suhana. I would love to have a brother like Inder. He has fun, yet is very caring and considerate. Sometimes, I feel Badimaa kind of becomes monotonous. IDK why. I am really weird at times, so its just a thing of me. Maybe tomorrow, I would have a slightly different list. Maybe I connect with Inder more than Badimaa.
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
hellow....................manu...............where are....u?😲
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

I really love Alok's character, maybe the actor makes me like it very much. IDK, but I love Alok. Sometimes I tend to dislike Suhana for what she does, even though she says sorry, I feel bad. Maybe that's why. I think I can connect to Alok more than Suhana. I would love to have a brother like Inder. He has fun, yet is very caring and considerate. Sometimes, I feel Badimaa kind of becomes monotonous. IDK why. I am really weird at times, so its just a thing of me. Maybe tomorrow, I would have a slightly different list. Maybe I connect with Inder more than Badimaa.

thats very true...even i like alok's character a lot...(probably the reason i chose him in apna sgp)...as u say connecting to his char is very very easy....he is responsible as well as funny....and cares for the entire family...as for inder....he is like a livewire..whenever he comes he makes us happy...