Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anamika_0

i'm getting a feel that SGP is gonna end soon...😭

this is the most sweetest n cute serial that i ve ever seen n i never want it to end so soonn.................................😭

no saas bahu dramaz...no thunderstorms lighting in b/w scenes.. no heavy jewelry sarees....no sauthans..no unwanted affairs n children here n there.....no showing kitchen  n khana alwaysssssssssssssss.....🤢.................always happy n fun all around..i dont want to miss ishaan n suhaana so fastt..
😭

Yes dear you are abs**tely correct. I love SGP too for all those reasons and more. I love the wisdom they convey through every simple yet very effective dialigues. I have never felt attatched to a tv serial like this ever before. SGP surely is one of its kind and if it ends I will miss it terribly, especially my Sushaan.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

no....it did not go off air after C track nor lolita died...she was cured after a few months...
OBS ran for a few months after that

OBS ended because of that awful amnesia track.🤢 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ If the lead actor decided to quit, it did't mean that Ishaan needed to have an accident, it also didn't mean that they needed give him memory loss. They should have just continued as normal with the new actor.
@mjtruelegend..wat?Ishaan will have a accident followed by amnesia?😲😭  omgg i really dun want dat track to happen in SGP 😭
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

@mjtruelegend..wat?Ishaan will have a accident followed by amnesia?😲😭  omgg i really dun want dat track to happen in SGP 😭

Oh I am so sorry dear, I forgot to put an SPOILER ALERT on there. Well that is what happened in OBS, I think they did it because of the lead actor changed. I don't think they'll show it in SGP. Don't worry we have lots to see before anything like that happens. I am just happy seeing Sushaan scenes everyday..I hope you are as well. Smile now please.😃

hey  no need to say sorry dear :)))

dats really a sad  track wish it hasnt happened but i'm suree in SGP cvs wont make dat mistake..lets be positive :))
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

hey  no need to say sorry dear :)))

dats really a sad  track wish it hasnt happened but i'm suree in SGP cvs wont make dat mistake..lets be positive :))

Aw thankyou. I felt bad for giving you a shock. Glad you're staying positive. I am also going to be positive.😃
I dont think SGP will do the same mistake as OBS...
Thats my point of view....
Coz SGP is really loved...its a very lite show...ppl get relaxed seeing characters like suhana,ishaan,inder ,elesh....n now dat shaanti dadi...every character is genuine....

N after watching today's epi..I think suhana is pregnant....n even E24..says...the same thing...
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

I dont think SGP will do the same mistake as OBS...
Thats my point of view....
Coz SGP is really loved...its a very lite show...ppl get relaxed seeing characters like suhana,ishaan,inder ,elesh....n now dat shaanti dadi...every character is genuine....

N after watching today's epi..I think suhana is pregnant....n even E24..says...the same thing...

I do hope that you are right.😃
Oh yaar...ye kya kya discussion horaha hein...
SGP ending n all....😭😭😭😭😭 Oh no...😭😭😭
Mera dil thoot gaya...💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Febs dear, don't worry. We were just discussing some possibilities. Nothing serious dear. Please don't be upset. I am sure things will get better in SGP.😃