Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bloopers? Oh yes there have been a few bloopers, just feb up of mentioning them. Concentrating on the contents at the  moment. I am not expecting them to be pro active and actually have an oncologist to guide them, you know thats just to sensible for any television show. They don't want take advice, they know best.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Achchca...coudlnt they consult a doctor..or keep a doctor on the sets for this particular track?😕

I m not a Doctor but I do know ,  not all types of Cancers pass from parents to kids or btw siblings... ðŸ¤¢ If that is what they want to show then go with the one that has chances of passing btw family members...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I m not a Doctor but I do know ,  not all types of Cancers pass from parents to kids or btw siblings... ðŸ¤¢ If that is what they want to show then go with the one that has chances of passing btw family members...

I dun think apart from Breast cancer, others cancers are hereditary... brain tumor is least linked to it! Even though cancer causing genes can be inherited from the parents, the chance is rather low.. only 10% of cancers are actualli caused by inheritance...
But you know,I actually thought that the Cvs didnt mean to say that Suhana got BT from her mom,I think the Cvs wanted to show the helplessness of KK...as a husband and father..like he has to go through the same pain like he went during Vidisha's death..maybe thats what the Cvs tried to show..but if they really show that its heriditary..ermm..then no comments!😕
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I don't think the CV's have actually thought about what they are doing. They are blindly following OBS in the medical area. Such a shame, it would have been great if they could've shown some clinical accuracy.
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sheemu di, mayb they will show some accuracy, I havent seen OBS so cant realli compare on tht.. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Hhhmm maybe, but I wouldn't count on it!
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Hhhmm maybe, but I wouldn't count on it!

Sheemu you follow Bengali?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Sheemu you follow Bengali?

Yes
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes

Oh wow thats news to me now.....are u a bengali?