Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Asli heere hi pehchaan har kisi ki bas mein nahi.
She is a rare creation. I mean how many actresses have you seen who can act and dance AND SING, AND ON TOP THAT, SHE'S STUNNING! (Not many!)

munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Asli heere hi pehchaan har kisi ki bas mein nahi.
She is a rare creation. I mean how many actresses have you seen who can act and dance AND SING, AND ON TOP THAT, SHE'S STUNNING! (Not many!)

πŸ‘well said sheemuπŸ‘
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Aww thankyou Munni. I'm taking a bow.πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
25th March2011. SGP's new journey. Today marks the start of the BT track. Please CV's what ever you do, please make sure you have done your homework/research and make it as realistic as possible.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheemu , because we love SGP so much kay even lame stuff they put while coming to the diagnosis we tend to accept, today Deepak said why did they do MRI on Bhabi??/ any lame person would have questioned to even the technician who would be conducting MRI that pregnancy is carried in the Stomach NOT in the HEAD πŸ˜† as they must have done the MRI of head to see the tumor, is Suhana and Ishaan that stupid not to suspect or was Deepak Wrongly thought that Suhana is having an MRI test. There are couple of thing, if Inder checked on the net about test , it should have given him details of why these tests are done and for what????
SGP failed in technicalities but came out with flying colours with the acting, the actors did a fabulous job to make unbelievable diagnosis process believable.
Regarding Ragini, saying anything about her would be like showing a torch to the Sun( Suraj ko Chirag Dhikana) she is naturally talented , with so much variety. Now its time for everybody to see a different Suhana and Ragini would make us feel the pain and happiness both with her, she will make us go through this journey with Suhana , i bet it would be the bests performance ever. Ragini go girl break everything which needs to be broken !!!
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Sheemu , because we love SGP so much kay even lame stuff they put while coming to the diagnosis we tend to accept, today Deepak said why did they do MRI on Bhabi??/ any lame person would have questioned to even the technician who would be conducting MRI that pregnancy is carried in the Stomach NOT in the HEAD πŸ˜† as they must have done the MRI of head to see the tumor, is Suhana and Ishaan that stupid not to suspect or was Deepak Wrongly thought that Suhana is having an MRI test. There are couple of thing, if Inder checked on the net about test , it should have given him details of why these tests are done and for what????
SGP failed in technicalities but came out with flying colours with the acting, the actors did a fabulous job to make unbelievable diagnosis process believable.
Regarding Ragini, saying anything about her would be like showing a torch to the Sun( Suraj ko Chirag Dhikana) she is naturally talented , with so much variety. Now its time for everybody to see a different Suhana and Ragini would make us feel the pain and happiness both with her, she will make us go through this journey with Suhana , i bet it would be the bests performance ever. Ragini go girl break everything which needs to be broken !!!

i was discussing the samething with shwetha in the evening,but u know na di shweths is too positive to handle.now a software professional,a girl who studied abroad-is it excusable to show that sushaan  unaware of the terms x-ray skull/mri brain etc. while they could have asked the doctor then and there in what way they can be related to pregnancy.nw i'm tired of thinking abt these flaws and madeup my mind not to get into this but kya karoo control hi nahi hota
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
     To me It all seems strange that Ishaan - Suhaana never asked the Doctor abt the pregnancy... I understand what they thought But comeon...... Asked the πŸ€¬  Doctor..... No need to stretch...... And I agree with SheemA Di..... But Yes Actors did the fabulous job..... 
      While I know V all r going to cry a lot during this faze.... I m waiting for 2 wonderful scenes... one with Panna's MIL How v r going to see her good side... Yes people it will happen ....... Another Manju Aunty.... How she tells BM and everyone that nothing will happen to Suhaana.... Her own beautiful scene.... I love that scene..... But no need to scratch my head... I have to somehow just see what they give.... 
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

To me It all seems strange that Ishaan - Suhaana never asked the Doctor abt the pregnancy... I understand what they thought But comeon...... Asked the πŸ€¬  Doctor..... No need to stretch...... And I agree with SheemA Di..... But Yes Actors did the fabulous job..... 

While I know V all r going to cry a lot during this faze.... I m waiting for 2 wonderful scenes... one with Panna's MIL How v r going to see her good side... Yes people it will happen ....... Another Manju Aunty.... How she tells BM and everyone that nothing will happen to Suhaana.... Her own beautiful scene.... I love that scene..... But no need to scratch my head... I have to somehow just see what they give.... 

@red: Oh Wow Nets that will be interesting to watch......Me too will love to see that......πŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Ru... I does happen ...... She has some nice dialog too....  In today's episode there was one funny dialog with Deepak.... He told Sanju that He is not Romeo & He doesn't want to change his name... Ohhh God ... I laugh so much..... πŸ˜†  They chose the wrong time for this scene.... Any other Day in this week would have been nice but now everyone want to spend time with Suhaana......   Anyway....
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Yes Ru... I does happen ...... She has some nice dialog too....  In today's episode there was one funny dialog with Deepak.... He told Sanju that He is not Romeo & He doesn't want to change his name... Ohhh God ... I laugh so much..... πŸ˜†  They chose the wrong time for this scene.... Any other Day in this week would have been nice but now everyone want to spend time with Suhaana......   Anyway....

Yeah Netri KAL HO NA HOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am tempted to watch OBS again to refresh my memory , but no I think I would let it be a Suhana magic only. I am looking forward to Suhana and Badi Maa scene. And another one which they didnt touch yet, you know the only VILLON of SGP, I liked that scene. I have this feeling that they would wrap this up quickly InshaAllah as they dont want to loose the viewers as the initial reaction of general public would be of " Is serial mai Rona Dhona Nahi Chahiyee". I hope 4 weeks maximum, I want them to use the SKIPPING of weeks like last week. Also there 300 episode should be on happy note not sad.