Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well not really and entirley just the technicality they cant handle, but its not only them its every TV serial. So I am not bothered after seeing the emotional part being done so well and that is the main focus.
Achchca...coudlnt they consult a doctor..or keep a doctor on the sets for this particular track?๐Ÿ˜•
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Achchca...coudlnt they consult a doctor..or keep a doctor on the sets for this particular track?๐Ÿ˜•

Thats wat I was thinking too Cant they Keep a Doctor or if thats Difficult Atleast some Doctor, Hospital......This show is Becoming Typical Daily Soap which I m Hating
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thats wat I was thinking too Cant they Keep a Doctor or if thats Difficult Atleast some Doctor, Hospital......This show is Becoming Typical Daily Soap which I m Hating

I think SGP CV's are doing all this deliberately...............so that we all have something to talk about..................as ragini has stopped keeping us busy with her nail paint bloopers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

I think SGP CV's are doing all this deliberately...............so that we all have something to talk about..................as ragini has stopped keeping us busy with her nail paint bloopers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ya Di.......Dont U know they Also Come here.......I think they love to see their Leg Pulling๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Di.......Dont U know they Also Come here.......I think they love to see their Leg Pulling๐Ÿ˜†

you know rubal..........me and sheema ji pulled ragini's leg so much regarding her changing nail paints that the poor girl has stopped putting nail paint altogether๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

you know rubal..........me and sheema ji pulled ragini's leg so much regarding her changing nail paints that the poor girl has stopped putting nail paint altogether๐Ÿ˜†

Di ........Dont Pull her Leg Now.......She Reads Our Posts ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know There hasnt been any Post regarding Her Nail Paint for quite long time In this forum.........I Was Shocked to see that๐Ÿ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Renu and Rubal, nail paint ko maro goli, abhi toh make up bhi gayab ho ga, hai meri he nazar lag Gaye bachi ko!!!sorry Ragz, lagao baita jitna nail paint lagana hai, aur jab lagana hai, bus jaldi say is muzeebat say nijaat dila do! we were not pulling your legs just playing an innocent game"find the difference"
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Renu and Rubal, nail paint ko maro goli, abhi toh make up bhi gayab ho ga, hai meri he nazar lag Gaye bachi ko!!!sorry Ragz, lagao baita jitna nail paint lagana hai, aur jab lagana hai, bus jaldi say is muzeebat say nijaat dila do! we were not pulling your legs just playing an innocent game"find the difference"

ha ha sheemaji...........isse kehte hai.........kambal mein lapet kar juta marna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Tauba Tauba , meri yeh majaal, kay Ragini ko kuch bhi maroo chahay kumbal mai ya lehaaf mai!!! mai to phool ki chadi say bhi na maroo khabi, waisy bhi aaj kal beemar hai bachi, chalo dua karaty hain 3-4 weeks kay under mamla sulta jaye, warna mamla ULTA bhi sakta hai.