Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
More precisely

Question: What the difference between malignant and benign?
Answer: Malignant and benign are medical terms that are often confused with the other. 

Malignantis cancerous. Malignant tumors can invade and destroy nearby tissue and spread to other parts of the body.

Benign is not cancerous. Benign tumors may grow larger but do not spread to other parts of the body.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today, the reality has hit home!! Get ready for an emotional ride with Sushaan and SGP and lots of tissues. 😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One question, to do biopsy of brain tumor, patient has to go under anesthesia and a small operation is done to get the tissue sample, either through a needle pierced through the skull or through the nose, ( thats how it was done to my relative) so would Suhana go to the day surgery or not, according to the precap, she came out walking in the sari , and Ishaan was looking at her face as it was done through there!!!! hmm hmmm any doctors around????the CV,s were better off not showing us that scene and straight showed us a meeting with the Drs with the Biopsy results. It would have saved them going through technicalities.
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

One question, to do biopsy of brain tumor, patient has to go under anesthesia and a small operation is done to get the tissue sample, either through a needle pierced through the skull or through the nose, ( thats how it was done to my relative) so would Suhana go to the day surgery or not, according to the precap, she came out walking in the sari , and Ishaan was looking at her face as it was done through there!!!! hmm hmmm any doctors around????the CV,s were better off not showing us that scene and straight showed us a meeting with the Drs with the Biopsy results. It would have saved them going through technicalities.

in precap, i could see just a small square paper tape near suhana's left ear...........i think technicalities is the one part where SGP will falter again and againEdited by 111192 - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

in precap, i could see just a small square paper tape near suhana's left ear...........i think technicalities is the one part where SGP will falter again and again

Yeah that explains as I checked with my hubby, ( dont ask what he ask me , why am I so much interested in BT😆😆😆😆)  he did say depending on the location it can be through , skull, nose or ears !! but done is anethesia . But thats fine they cant be 100% acurate as its not , Casualty or EMI we are watching!!! the emotions and the impact of the disease are very realistic. and thats what matters.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

in precap, i could see just a small square paper tape near suhana's left ear...........i think technicalities is the one part where SGP will falter again and again

Exactly. I have said this over and over again. Please CV's do your homework but of course they know best!
I work in a hospital and I have never seen anyone to go under such procedures in their clothes, unless its a very basic test, like a hand x-ray or a blood test. Such biopsy's are usually carried out under strict rules and anesthesia and patients are usually very closely monitored and sometimes they have to stay in overnight, if the anesthesia effects are still present. I don't know why they are not reflecting that correctly. Maybe they'll show more in depth on Monday, I doubt it but hey ho. The emotions are there but no the medical technicalities. It would have been perfect if they did.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was going to ask U guys, if U know anything abt brain biopsy.... No need to ask now humm..... 🤔  But Precap looked so fake.... If they had shown like suhaana went with Doctors and they r waiting for Doctor in the office or something..... No need to see Suhaana now.... May be they have Miracle instruments.... Take a tissue from anywhere and find out abt Cancer...👎🏼
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I was going to ask U guys, if U know anything abt brain biopsy.... No need to ask now humm..... 🤔  But Precap looked so fake.... If they had shown like suhaana went with Doctors and they r waiting for Doctor in the office or something..... No need to see Suhaana now.... May be they have Miracle instruments.... Take a tissue from anywhere and find out abt Cancer...👎🏼

😆  😆😆
😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Chod do janay do becharay kiya kiya sochain, yeh dekhay kay woh dhekay uper say world cup ke tension, India is winning toh ab poora country theek ho jaye gaa!!! so give them all the benifits of all the doubts!!!!!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Chod do janay do becharay kiya kiya sochain, yeh dekhay kay woh dhekay uper say world cup ke tension, India is winning toh ab poora country theek ho jaye gaa!!! so give them all the benifits of all the doubts!!!!!

True Di.....   They r making a mess of things..... Chalo enjoy it while it lasts.....😆