Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 14

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No dear nothing special happened today. I don't know why they haven't shown the scenes they were supposed to. Instead they've added the Sanjdeep track...arrrgh so irritating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abhi kuch nahi hogay until Friday, so Netri you are not missing anything, I like Meethi and Suhana today, Suhana looked quite pale today, and very shy shy too!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
They didn't give Suhana many dialogues today either. She was quieter than usual. 😕
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thy must hv shw a sushaan scene bt thy miss it.... i think thy r unnecessarily dragging it so tat on friday only suhanacame to knw d truth n then d episode ends on suhana's shocked face.
@sheemu di:-agree wid u suhana luks quieter than usual abhi toh she does nt knw d truth n thy r shwing her lk ths dunno if thy change suhana after she knws abt her illness
infinity00 thumbnail
I think Ragini is preparing her self for this track as she looks pale and lost weight as well, and this hair style makes her look like beemar!!! way to go Ragini we all are waiting for you to bowl us out, this whole track for me is about how you would perform, and next year I want all the award ceremony to go like this " And The Award For BEST female Actor goes to ..Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool" , I want all the  awards next year no excuse.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: venture

I think Ragini is preparing her self for this track as she looks pale and lost weight as well, and this hair style makes her look like beemar!!! way to go Ragini we all are waiting for you to bowl us out, this whole track for me is about how you would perform, and next year I want all the award ceremony to go like this " And The Award For BEST female Actor goes to ..Ragini Khanna from Sasural Genda Phool" , I want all the  awards next year no excuse.

These were exactly my mom's words when she saw Ragz in yesterday's epi..
and i agree with both of u..!😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes I thought the same when I heard about the track and saw Ragini losing weight, I knew it was for a good reason and not just to "look slimmer". Ritabhari (Lolita) did the same. She was skinny anyways but during this track, she became emaciated. Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Thats why I want this track finish fast as I dont want my Ragini to look beemar for long, it would be too painfull to watch.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know the sooner the finish it the better it will be. I am just waiting for her to find out the truth, thats when it will REALLY start.
infinity00 thumbnail
Hai Hai Sheemu, I would have to borrow heart of  steel to bare her see shattered , but yaar she is Suhana Bajpai Kyshap, itni aasani say haar nahi manay gee!!! Sonali ko Maar Bhagaya yeh Tumore kya cheez hai!!! thsi track is going to ba SP track not SGP so lot of aansoon and SGP might sneak in with laughters.