Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 9

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Oh no!😒

Btw I liked the reversal of pregnancy talk in SGP...In OBS it was Lolita who told Ishaan about the good news just like all normal bahus.... But in SGP i loved better than other... bcz suhana is still suhana .... I hope they keep her character like that only....

Me too Febs, I lked that Ishaan told Suhana, but I preferred the OBS fainting scene where everyone was there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopehot

IDK ABOUT THAT CAN SOME ONE TELL ME THE STORYLINE

Well because of the illness, Lolita went throught surgery and chemo. As a result the doctor said there's very minute chance of her being able to conceive. I don't how medically true that is, but that is what happened in OBS.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
@ Feefi, Febs and Aneesha. Yes that is 1 thing I am dreading. I genuinely hope that they change that so when she is fully recovered from te disease, we'll get to see her having a successful pregnancy. IT will be magical to watch.😍
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

@ Feefi, Febs and Aneesha. Yes that is 1 thing I am dreading. I genuinely hope that they change that so when she is fully recovered from te disease, we'll get to see her having a successful pregnancy. IT will be magical to watch.😍

There r so many different way U can have a child. They should have showed Ishaan - Lolita decided to adopt.... One mother less child gets the love of mother and Lolita can B a mother... U don't have to give birth to become a mother. U can always adopt. I think It would have been wonderful.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

There r so many different way U can have a child. They should have showed Ishaan - Lolita decided to adopt.... One mother less child gets the love of mother and Lolita can B a mother... U don't have to give birth to become a mother. U can always adopt. I think It would have been wonderful.

Well something like that did happen. Dolon (Disha )had a baby and said to Lolita, she can take care of the baby. Even then its not the same things, is it? Lolita wanted to experience pregnancy so badly but it didn't happen.
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well something like that did happen. Dolon (Disha )had a baby and said to Lolita, she can take care of the baby. Even then its not the same things, is it? Lolita wanted to experience pregnancy so badly but it didn't happen.

Yes, U take care of the baby but It is not ur child.. I do take care of My niece & Nephew , I love them to death & they love us too. but at the end of the day V r not their parents.... It is the harsh reality.... I wanted Lolita to physically , Mentaly, Financially responsible for the child. Not like she loves or take care of Mithie...
iViews thumbnail
I was know they r going to leave cliff hanger for us this weekend..... 🤢 Ishaan will learn the result on friday and V have to wait untill Monday to find out what happen next.... I hate Weekends now.... What r v going to discuss. 🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I was know they r going to leave cliff hanger for us this weekend..... 🤢 Ishaan will learn the result on friday and V have to wait untill Monday to find out what happen next.... I hate Weekends now.... What r v going to discuss. 🤢

You are right Netri....they always do this. At moments like this, I hate weekends too.
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In yesterday's episode they showed that suhana is going to have cancer.
Chandraditya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At the end of Yesterday's episode they showed that Indar found out the list of tests are not related to Pregnancy. So are they going to know about Suhana even before Inshan / Suhana comes to know? I really want either one of them to know this first and share with other and then only rest of the family. In that way they can show their character maturity ... Not sure though if I am making any sense here .. how did it happened in OBS? does anybody know ..

Edited by Chandraditya - 13 years ago