Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Just so you know, in OBS it was confirmed that Vidhisha died of cancer. This was shown during Lolita's illness. That stage hasn't come yet in SGP.
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks For Telling us Di.......Thats Y i was wondering I never saw KK talking about Vidisha's Death and how come abhi was saying she died of Cancer....Thanks Di
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thanks For Telling us Di.......Thats Y i was wondering I never saw KK talking about Vidisha's Death and how come abhi was saying she died of Cancer....Thanks Di

You are welcome. Yes that will come in the future.πŸ˜ƒ
Baby.Ash thumbnail
ON SBS THEY SAID SHE WILL GET BRAIN TUMORπŸ˜”
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in the bengali version, suhana's counterpart lalita had cancer....and they r following the bengali version completely ...so i guess that is what gonna happen....
mallaika thumbnail
suhana will have brain tumour so sad i like happy familyπŸ˜”
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont wanna see sushaan having a baby soo soon!! and if the cancer track is actually gonna happen than i'm happy coz its now enough of Sushaan having happy times! As they say a true husband is who supports and helps his wife even in hard times! so lets see a serious and sensitive track between ishaan and suhana! This track is making me interested in it! I was waiting for Sushaan to have a serious track! 
The CV's have finally decided to make us cry! but to be honest i was quite getting a lil bored of Sushaan having good times πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ i guess now Suhana will become more mature towards ishaan & the family!! πŸ˜ƒ But its making me worried becuz the family thinks suhana is gonna have a baby but she is actually gonna have a brain tumor or cancer! I dont want this to effect the family and ishaan! πŸ˜³ but still its gonna be really interesting to watch A SERIOUS TRACK , Suhana might even become mature , well ...most probably she will become mature after having cancer and problems and facing them will be a new experience and Suhana's character will have a new flavor in it ...but of course i dont want suhana to change completely!! and this track will be something new in SGP  πŸ˜‰ Its just my opinion πŸ˜Š Please share your views! β€οΈ

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes dear (Shehreen is it) if SGP IS going to show the track and they follow the original version, then indeed we will see some very beautiful moments. I just hope what ever they do, they do it well.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too... Sheemu I don't want it to b total bummer...... They disapointed big time...... I don't want to put too much thought in to something..... and get angry like last time.... My sanity is worth saving.... I have decided not watch epi. untill something worth watching happens.... I ll just stick to the forum.....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Sounds like a good idea Netri. I think today's episode should be better. No, I am not hoping for anything. Just quality.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Sounds like a good idea Netri. I think today's episode should be better. No, I am not hoping for anything. Just quality.

πŸ˜†  I know What U mean .... I'll just read all Ur posts and then If anything intresting is worth watching ... I'll go and watch...