Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Febs dear, don't worry. We were just discussing some possibilities. Nothing serious dear. Please don't be upset. I am sure things will get better in SGP.😃

Even I saw babybump post...So now totally in dilemma.... what to believe and what not? ðŸ˜•  we have to wait i think..
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mee too waiting which track CVS will show us.. Baby track or C track... what ever please show good story with good dialogues and scenes..
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG no this is not true she is going to have a baby......no cancer .........i ct even think of it.....her mom had cancer but it doesn't mean that she too have cancer
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after knowing that cancer tract is going to come i cant even enjoy the cute scenes😭...whenever i c some happy moments i think that this moment isn't going to last long....C tract comes to my mind.hope they finish this sad tract soon...
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: curiouscat

after knowing that cancer tract is going to come i cant even enjoy the cute scenes😭...whenever i c some happy moments i think that this moment isn't going to last long....C tract comes to my mind.hope they finish this sad tract soon...

just wait dear...we all are seriously in a confused state now.... nothing clear abt the track.... we are begging them not to show this track, but God & SGP people know whats gonna happen until it airs... finger crossed... we dont need this....
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -smiley-

OMG no this is not true she is going to have a baby......no cancer .........i ct even think of it.....her mom had cancer but it doesn't mean that she too have cancer

How to you know that suhana's mom died due to cancer.............have they shown this thing in SGP...........i dont think so😲
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

How to you know that suhana's mom died due to cancer.............have they shown this thing in SGP...........i dont think so😲

Mee too thinking the same.......I thought I missed some episode where it was shown😲
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@renu and rubal..i dont think that was ever mentioned....bt i think she died of some illness for sure...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Suhana mom died of some illness, they didn't show she died of cancer
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Suhana mom died of some illness, they didn't show she died of cancer

Just so you know, in OBS it was confirmed that Vidhisha died of cancer. This was shown during Lolita's illness. That stage hasn't come yet in SGP.
😃