Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 2

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: venture

Mahaepisode would just show that she fainted, next whole week would be regarding everybody happy and all that, by Thursady , Friday the diagnosis would be out wether she is expecting a baby or a cancer! As the doctors would suggest more test. In my opinion it's too early for that, they shouldn't panic, for thx TrP and do any drastic thing. On the other hand , may be she would faint or so because she had bhaang. Atleast creatives are leaving us curious to keep guessing, OR she is expecting and then after some time she loses the baby and all, because of her silliness or accident or some sort, that way they could test there relationship IF they are NOT introducing the C track. My guess, which doesnot normally prove to be right.

hope ur guessing it right...itz nt C track....n suhana faints jst cuz of weakness or as u said cuz of baang she had.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for opening this topic..  i'm looking forward to this track. in the original version i think they show that Suhana gets cured later. so it is fine.  through this track suhana-ishaan bond will grow stronger and stronger.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

We will know on Saturday or monday may be it is C track or baby track... But CVS could have waited atleast this month giving some good sushaan cute and good scenes and next month would have introduced new sushaan track...

I don't think we'll see anything on Saturday, the screen will freeze as she faints so it'll be like a cliffhanger. We'll have  to wait till last part of Monday or Tuesday's episode to know.

shithy thumbnail
hi,
can anyone tell wat happend in d bengali version of sgp about d cancer track?pls...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think This saturday....
     Suhaana may faint but they will be guessing it may be cauz of Bhangg .... or may be she is tired or something.... May be It will shown as she faint 2 -3 times more and than they all will get hyper.......  at least 2-3 weeks before anything intresting happens... Past experiance taught me to wait atleast 2- -3 weeks ....😆
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shithy

hi,

can anyone tell wat happend in d bengali version of sgp about d cancer track?pls...

Nothing much... They all get hyper saying Suhaana is Pregers... Went to the doctor finds out she has Cancer.... Some cure and she is all cleared and happy with Ishaan.... More than this will be the Spoiler alert... 😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I think This saturday....

Suhaana may faint but they will be guessing it may be cauz of Bhangg .... or may be she is tired or something.... May be It will shown as she faint 2 -3 times more and than they all will get hyper.......  at least 2-3 weeks before anything intresting happens... Past experiance taught me to wait atleast 2- -3 weeks ....😆

Hi Netri, I am also thinking that this all just to hype publicity and create curiosity to promote TRPs. Suhana fainting could just be the result of her having BHANG
😆
iViews thumbnail
Sheemu , What was in the today's episode ??? Anything intresting happen ??? Can u give me Quick update or PM me... Thanks Sheemu....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Sheemu , What was in the today's episode ??? Anything intresting happen ??? Can u give me Quick update or PM me... Thanks Sheemu....

Haven't seen yet dear. As soon I do I will let you know.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!