Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here!

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys!!

Lately a lot of topics are opening on the upcoming track and how Suhana will have cancer.. please discuss anything related to this track here to keep the forum clean.

Any other topic opened regarding this issue will be closed!

SGP Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou thankyou thankyou for taking this step to keep this forum neat. πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Aman........Thats a Superbbb Idea and if i can give u suggestion It will be better to changer the Topic To Upcoming Cancer Track as Ppl will noticed it immediately ........Just my suggestion πŸ˜ƒ
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kwel! much needed here as we get min 3 or 4 threads daily talking about C track...πŸ˜” Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank U Aman, V do need to keep this forum neat and clean.... Just today V had atleast 5 -7 threads to discuss C Track and V all need to not make anymore Threads and discuss in what V already have... Regardless of Who made the thread...  Thnk U all ....
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think suhana will have cancer because her mother died and doctor will say that her mother had cancer thats why she had cancer.
Chandraditya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I don't think suhana will have cancer. Cancer was shown in Goa just to make suhana learn about true love is not just saying "I love you". Better they don't bring C track now. It wll spoil lot of other tracks and ofcourse romance sequence of sushaan .. .. I don't want C track at all .. what do you think ??
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We will know on Saturday or monday may be it is C track or baby track... But CVS could have waited atleast this month giving some good sushaan cute and good scenes and next month would have introduced new sushaan track...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud aman u open separate thread for ths otherwise ths forum will be filled wid full of ths topic only Itz too early too shw ths C track...abhi abhi toh Ishaan aur suhana mile hai let them enjoy for sumtime after 1 or 2 months thy cn shw ths C track😑 (Though i dn't want ths C track to b ever shown on SGP bt since itz in OBS i'm doubted)till then thy cn carry on wid other tracks which r left open ended.I dn't want SGP to become lk other shws where all d time there is rona dhona.😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahaepisode would just show that she fainted, next whole week would be regarding everybody happy and all that, by Thursady , Friday the diagnosis would be out wether she is expecting a baby or a cancer! As the doctors would suggest more test. In my opinion it's too early for that, they shouldn't panic, for thx TrP and do any drastic thing. On the other hand , may be she would faint or so because she had bhaang. Atleast creatives are leaving us curious to keep guessing, OR she is expecting and then after some time she loses the baby and all, because of her silliness or accident or some sort, that way they could test there relationship IF they are NOT introducing the C track. My guess, which doesnot normally prove to be right.Edited by venture - 13 years ago