Fan Fictions

My Other Half - DISCONTINUED - Page 28

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome!

glad to see that maan saved geet!

so geet love maan!

now its maan's turn to confess his feelings!

continue soon1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeee...loved it....can't wait for maan to confess
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it
great update as always
loved the whole fight scene and all
dead excited for maans confession
cont soon please
p.s. thanks for the pm

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update..............
so geet is imortal and maan vampire..........
interesting to read it................
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I loved  the part!!!

You are great dear!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue sooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

People have been requesting Geet's and Maan's P.O.V so I've put in Geet's P.O.V in this one. I hope you like it!

P.S I might start to write the next chapters in Geet and Maan's P.O.V. So don't be surprised if I do!

Chapter 10

She looked out the window and smiled, letting the wind go through her hair.

Maan: "My family live in New Jersey" he said out of the blue

Geet turned from the window, to look at Maan's beautiful, sexy, adorable, cute, and God - like face. He was strangely not so pale today. In fact, he looked slightly tan. Maybe it was the sun coming from the window. Overall, he looked like a completely normal human.

Geet: "Really? That's nice. I would love to meet them" she said and started to fiddle with the radio stations.

Maan nodded and continued driving.

Geet's eye caught the needle and she gasped when she saw they were driving at about 200 mph. She looked around herself and everything outside the car appeared a big blur of nothing.

Geet: "You drive so fast" she said and closed the window to block the ferocious wind from raping her hair.

Maan said nothing like usual and just continued driving.

Geet sighed and shrugged. She just let him do his thing. He was good at just about everything anyway and she trusted him.

Maan: "I hate driving slow" he said a few minutes later. It was as if he was choosing his words really carefully.

Maan: "I'm more of the adventurous type" he said and smiled.

Geet smiled as well and took her sandals off. She sat up on the seat and crossed her legs. She eyed the iPhone which was sitting on Maan's knee perfectly.

Geet: "Can I play some games on your iPhone?" she asked, looking at the phone and then back at Maan.

Maan nodded and Geet grabbed it. Finally, something interesting to do.

It had been two hours since Geet had been playing games on his iPhone and now Maan thought it was the right time to give the necklace to her.

Just when he was about to say something, Geet broke him off by saying something very amusing.

Geet: "Doesn't your iPhone ever lose battery?" he heard her ask. Maan turned his face to look at the beautiful creature in front of him. She was staring on the screen intently.

Geet: "I mean, I've been playing games on this phone for like, two hours. And the battery is still the same. 100 %" she said and shook her head

Maan: "Be careful. The phone might bite you" he said and bit his lip to control his laughter

Geet: "Y-y-you mean... This phone is also a vampire?!" she yelled and held it at arms length

Maan: "Don't worry. I'm a much sexier vampire than that old thing" he said and changed gears

But Geet didn't reply. She stared at the phone with balled eyes.

Maan suddenly couldn't control his laughter anymore. He threw his head back and started laughing.

Geet: "What's so damn funny?" she said and looked at Maan and then back at the phone again. She still held it at arms length.

Maan: "I was only joking! I'm using some power on that phone to make it charged" he said and chuckled.

Geet looked at the phone, back at Maan, back at the phone, and then back at Maan as if she was watching a tennis match.

Maan: "Your not the only one with powers, Geet" he said and smiled

He looked at Geet and he saw her relax back on the seat. Geet looked back at him and frowned. She looked away from him and then turned her attention fully towards the window.

Maan: "I'm sorry Geet. I've got something that will make you feel a bit better. Do you want to see it?" he said and felt his pocket, recognizing the box that he had in the pocket of his jeans all that time.

Geet slowly looked back at Maan.

Maan: "When I was buying you some clothes I... Uh... I bought you... Something" he said and parked the car to the side. He got out of the car and opened the door for Geet.

Geet's P.O.V

I got out of the car and tucked the hair which was flying in front of my face behind my ear. I looked up at the sky and saw the dark gray clouds approaching near us. I looked around myself and to my left, I could see the river. I never realized I was standing on a bridge. To my right, I saw and heard cars going up and down the bridge. I looked above me and saw there were lots of more dark clouds then there were before I looked up just a minute ago. A storm was definitely approaching. My immortal instincts could sense it.

I finally looked at Maan, and saw him taking out a pink box from his pocket. For a second, I thought he was going to propose me but I realized the pink, square box was too big for a proposal ring.

My heart thudded as he handed the pink, square box over to me. His cold, but perfect fingers brushed against mine as he handed it over. My heart skipped a beat.

Maan: "I... Uh... Bought this for you. It's nothing really... It just reminded me of you... I hope you like it" he said slowly, stuttering slightly at his words.

I held the box gingerly as if it was a piece of treasure. I opened it carefully, and gasped when I saw a beautiful, single diamond necklace. It was so beautiful, it hurt my eyes.

Geet: "Wow. It's really beautiful! Thank you!" I said held the necklace in my hand gingerly

Maan: "Shall I help you wear it?" he said

My heart rate increased as I heard those words.

Geet: "Yeah... Yeah ok" I managed to squeak out

He came up behind me and I felt the temperature of his body on mine. His body wasn't warm like always. And neither was it ice cold. But this time, it was cool. And it had the slightest hint of warmth. It felt nice against her skin.

The weight of my long hair was lifted from my back, and moved to my left side. After a few seconds, I felt the cold temperature of the necklace on my chest. I shuddered, as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

And then I heard tires screech.

I turned my head and then looked at the black car approaching us. I couldn't see who it was in the car, since all the window's were tinted, but there was no time to think about that. The car was coming towards me so fast, I couldn't even blink.

Geet: "Maan!" I screamed

And it all happened so fast.

Maan came in front of me and held his hand out. The car slammed against his hand, leaving a big dent on the place of the car. I could hear the soles of his shoes screeching against the floor as he pushed the car away from me. As I was taking in this scene, I slipped on something and screamed. I waved my hands in front of me so I could find something, someone, anything to hold on to but I found nothing. Maan was too far away from me.

Maan turned his face and before I fell, I could see the look of horror on his face. He reached out to hold my hand but it was too late.

I fell.

And the last words I screamed were of course, Maan.

"Maan!" she screamed out for me but my hand was too slow for hers. I saw her falling down the bridge, into the gray, threatening river.

As I watched her fall down the bridge in horror, I saw the look of fear on her face.

She couldn't swim.

Oh God.

Promo:

Maan looked at the guy step out from the big, black car.

It was HIM.

He gritted his teeth and felt his body temperature go ice cold again.

How dare HE?

His orange eyes leapt from him, to the river. He could see Geet screaming for help as she struggled with the water.

And then he dived in.

This wasn't the lengthiest update but I gave you a Promo so don't complain! I hope you liked this update! Again, I stole a bit from Twilight. 😆

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my what an update :-)

Edited by pushpi - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Love how maan was teasing geet saying dat the iPhone was a vampire
Awwww maan was jus put the necklace on but the car had 2 ruin everything
Cont soon Xx...