Fan Fictions

My Other Half - DISCONTINUED - Page 19

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

LOVED the update . Geet & Maan were so full of attitude ..... both of them in 1 hotel room 😉 .

Awesome part ..... 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update

Loved it

promo sounds so good

me so excited 

Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
update ASAP!!
the precap is to hot to handle!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 5
nice part.................ohho her photo is everywhere..................the promo looks very interesting......................cont soon................
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow came across ur ff and found it real interesting quiet a diff story line Maan assassin haha I guess his looks are enough to the killing for him 🤣
Ps do add me in ur pm list will love to read it further
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe poor geet having to run away from home because some guy is after her life but maan is there to save her and ooh they have to share a room wonder what will happen and hmm wonder what was in the diary and why sasha wanted it anyways great update and looking forward to read more 😊
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb update... loved it....
Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

I just read the comments and I see everyone is excited for the next update simply because of the precap 🤣
Okay anyway, here is your update !

Chapter 6

Maan looked around himself and paid attention to the room. The room was quite small with two beds just about squeezed in and in the corner was one small wardrobe. The room smelled of tobacco, as if someone had just left.

He wrinkled his nose.

Geet: "I know you hate tobacco" he heard her say, and then he heard her rummage through her bag. She took out her deodrant and perfume and started spraying around the room.

How did she know that he hated the smell of tobacco?

Maan: "How did you know that I hate the smell of tobacco?" he wondered aloud this time

Geet: "I can read minds" she said and put the deodrant and perfume back in her bag. She threw the bag on one of the beds and sat down.

Maan was left to look at Geet google eyed. He didn't know what to say.

She could read minds.

Maan made a mental note to control his thoughts, now that she could read them.

He set his rucksack and suitcase at the side of his bed, and then collapsed on the bed himself. He was so exhausted. He needed a shower, he needed to sleep, and he needed to eat. He also needed to contact his boss again and tell them to not set the gang against --

His thoughts got broken by the sound of a zipper. He turned his head to the side and he immediately got up, as if he was electricuted by something.

Maan: "What are you doing?" he asked and tried to remain calm. Geet was opening his rucksack.

And her photo frame was in it.

Geet: "I need water Maan. I've not had even a sip to drink. I'm feeling dizzy" she said and put one hand to her head while trying to find the bottle of water with her other hand.

Maan: "No. I'll get the bottle myse --"

But he was too late.

Geet: "What's this?" she asked, touching the back of the photo frame.

Maan smacked himself on the head with his hand but when he looked again, the photo frame wasn't facing her.

Immediately, Maan bent over and snatched the photo frame from her. He hid it behind his back and softly sighed with relief.

Maan: "It's... It's a picture of... O-of... M-my pet dog" he stuttered and then closed his eyes.

He was so bad at lying.

Geet: "No it's not" she said and narrowed her eyes.

Geet was psychic. Any minute she would figure out...

Geet: "That's... That's MY photo frame! YOU were the one at my house last night?! You... you thief!" she yelled and pointed a finger towards him.

Anger surged through Maan. He gripped the photo frame behind his back even tighter.

Geet: "Give it to me!" she said and held her hand out

Geet: "Give it to me!" she said and held her hand out.

She cannot believe that the thief was sitting on the bed in the same room as her.

Maan: "You know what? Come and get it yourself" he said and stood up. He waved the photo frame wildly as if he was hailing for a cab.

Geet gritted her teeth and stood up. She reached for the photo frame but he hid it behind his back again.

Geet: "Give it to me!!" she yelled

Maan: "This is your punishment for calling me a thief. How did you have the audacity to call me a thief?" he argued back

Well, he was a thief. He sneaked into her house, and stole her photo frame like some sort of peadofile.

Geet: "Wait... your not a peadofile are you?"

Maan: "Excuse me?" he said and took a step back

Geet: "Well, what am I supposed to think when you come into my house and take my photo frame?" she retorted back and then took a step back as well.

It wasn't safe being with this guy.

She took her bag and clutched it to her chest protectively, and then marched towards the door. But before she could even open it, Maan came over and locked it.

He locked the door.

Maan: "They're gonna kill you" he said in a serious voice

Geet: "I don't even know why I'm believing you! I shouldn't be here with a stranger. A MAN like you. Alone. I shouldn't be here" she said and reached for the lock.

But Maan grabbed her wrist and held it.

Geet: "Your not gonna rape me are you?" she asked fearfully

The grip on her wrist tightened.

Maan: "What is it with you and your accusations? Earlier on you called me a murderer, now you call me a thief, and then you call me a peadofile and now. A rapist" he said angrily

Geet gulped.

Maan: "I'm not any of these things. And if you go out there your gonna die. I don't have any evidence but your going to have to trust me" he said through gritted teeth

Geet: "You can't force me to stay here" she said

Maan let go of her wrist. His grip had formed a red line around her wrist. She rubbed her wrist with her other hand and looked at Maan in disgust.

He took a step back and then simply said

"Go. But make sure to take your photo frame" he smirked and waved it wildly in the air

Geet reached for the photo frame but he once again, hid it behind his back. He made her chase around the room for her photo frame but while she was, she tripped on the rucksack she left open on the floor.

She screamed and gripped Maan for help but she ended up falling on the bed and taking Maan along with her too.

Geet: "Ow" she complained and rubbed her elbow

She then realized that Maan lying completely on top of her. She felt her chest press against his.

His touch made her melt and yearn for more. The heat of his body made the room temperature soar up and she felt her palms and feet go cold and clammy. She felt a tingling sensation everywhere in her body like pins and needles and she felt herself shiver.

His dark eyes pierced through her soul and she couldn't do anything but look back into them.

He was irresistable.

And then suddenly, the lights magically went off.

The only thing shining was the moonlight coming through the blinds from the window.

Maan: "The moonlight only makes your face look even more beautiful" he said and tucked the strand of hair back which was stuck to her lips.

As he spoke, he could feel his minty breath tickle her cheeks.

On the bedside table, lay a quill and some ink beside it. He picked up the feather and then trailed it down her cheek, down her jaw, down her neck, and then down her cleavage.

Geet could only bite her lips to stop the moan escaping from her throat.

She saw him throw the quill behind him and then move his lips closer to hers. They were really close, but still not touching.

She badly wanted to kiss him and get it over with. She wanted him to quench her thirst. Right. Now.

Geet opened her mouth slightly. She was ready.

He moved closer and they were just about to kiss...

When the lights went back on.

Maan jumped slightly and then looked around himself. He immediately stood up, and then unzipped his suitcase. She looked at him take some clothes out, and a bottle of shampoo. She saw him enter the restroom and slam the door behind him.

And then her eye caught her photo frame, lying shattered on the ground.

Abandoned.

Precap: Awkward moments for Maan and Geet

Okay I think you all are seriously going to hate me now for not making them kiss but...
Ah well!

I'm seriously going to enjoy your angry comments 🤣

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update