My Other Half - DISCONTINUED - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update............
they r getting 2 know each other and her powers as well..........
nice way to express her feelings to him...............

ohhh i love it...
loved how she confessed πŸ˜†...
continue soon
part 11
wow nice part....................
she confessed and Maan too has the same feeling and they kissed................
cont soon..............
lovely!

i m sooo happy that geet told maan about her feelings for him!

he kissed her😳

continue soon!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved maaneet
awwwwwwwwwwwww geet confessed
original
loved da way she confessed
cant wait 4 more
who does geet meet
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 
awesome update....
loved it...he started to kiss her...loved it...
continue soon...
cant wait to know who geet meets...

P.S. have u stopped sending PMs...coz i didnt get any for the last 5 parts....πŸ˜”
super cool
update love it
wow geet confess
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thank yuuuuuuuuu
thanks pm
fantastic update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
My Other Half

Chapter 12

Geet's P.O.V

I opened my eyes.

He was kissing me.

For a moment, I couldn't do anything. i couldn't even respond to the kiss. I was paralyzed. Shocked. He's kissing me.

I felt him smiling against my lips before he broke away. He was right on top of me and I could feel his cool body press against mine.

He kissed me again. This time, it was more... Desperate. Passionate. Forceful. I could feel my hands automatically go up his chest, and then cup his beautiful face. My hands then went through his soft hair and then ending up behind his neck.

He was so beautiful.

Even though I was an immortal, and he was a vampire, I had to break away from the kiss to just... Breath. We didn't even need to. But the kiss was just too powerful for me to handle.

His eyes pierced against mine and mine looked back inside his like a magnet. His black eyes changed to orange for a slight second, and then back to black. I gasped.

Maan: "What?" his minty breath blew on my face

Geet: "I... Do that again!" I pleaded as I waited for them to change orange again. But they didn't.

Maan: "Do what?" he said and furrowed his brows

Geet: "Your eyes" I said and with my right hand, cupped his cheek

Maan: "My... Oh!" he realized

He closed his eyes, and then opened them again. Revealing a bright orange. They pierced through my eyes like fire and then they slowly faded back to black again.

Geet: "How do you do that" I whispered, still recovering from the shock

Maan: "My eyes get orange usually when i'm angry. Otherwise they just happen" he said and shrugged

I was about to say something but he sealed my lips with another kiss. It was gentle this time, but still desperate.

When we broke the kiss again I looked down at his bare chest. He looked tan. Normal.

Geet: "Your not really pale today" I said and frowned

Maan: "Why? You like me pale?" he said and broke away from me. He stood up and then picked up his still wet shirt.

He sighed and then dropped it again.

In my mind, I wished for a black shirt and it appeared in my hands. I handed it over to him and he grabbed it and put it on.

Geet: "I guess you turn pale when your angry" I said

Maan nodded and then sat down beside me. I gasped when he picked me up from my waist like I was some sort of feather and then placed me on his lap.

Geet: "Am I not heavy?" I asked and then prepared to get off from his lap, but he squeezed my waist.

Maan: "Light as a feather. I could throw you to the other side of the world without pulling a muscle" he said and smiled

I smiled back and then buried my face in his hair. His hair smelt like him. Like fresh lemons. I inhaled and closed my eyes, relishing the fragrance.

Maan: "You sniff me a lot" he said

Geet: "It's not my fault you smell so good" I finally expressed my feelings and inhaled some more.

His smell was like some sort of intoxicant because as soon as I smelt it again, I felt my eyes droop.

Maan: "Geet" I whispered in her ear and then nibbled the end of it

I heard her gasp. I watched her wake up and stretch. I heard her gasp again when she saw that she was in the same position as she was the last time.

Maan: "What's so surprising?" I asked and gave her a morning kiss

Geet: "I've been sitting in your lap all this time? Aren't you tired?" she asked me

Maan: "Vampires never sleep" I said a matter of factly and then kissed her again.

I saw her stand up and then walk out of the cave. The torch had blacked out ages ago and as soon as I stood up and exited the cave, it felt good to be in the light again.

Geet: "Our car is still there" she said and put a hand above her eyes to block out the sun. I looked up at the bridge and saw our car parked to the side.

Geet: "How are we gonna get there?" she asked me when I didn't say anything

Maan: "Magic" I said and took her hand

I didn't know what he meant by 'magic' but I realized what he meant as soon as he took my hand. We stopped when we were right in front of the bridge and then I felt his cool hand on my waist. And then the next minute, I found myself in front of the car.

Geet: "How did you DO that? What else can you do? Fly?" I asked in shock as I looked at his completely normal, casual, beautiful, sexy, adorable, cute, and god - like face.

Maan: "No I can't fly. I'm not an angel" he said and scoffed. He went over to the front of the car and ripped out a ticket.

Maan: "If you don't remove this car within' 24 hours, the car will be confiscated" he read out and then threw the ticket down the river. He didn't care.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands to my hips. I looked around and then spotted something on the floor.

A rock.

I bent down and picked it up. It was the heaviest rock I had ever held in my life. I immediately put it back down.

Maan: "What?" he said and he gracefully walked over to where I was standing.

Geet: "I think that's what I tripped on" I said and pointed to the rock. I looked at Maan as he gracefully held the rock as if it wasn't heavy at all. He threw it down the river and I heard the big splash.

He didn't say anything but just walked back to the car. He opened the boot and started rummaging through stuff.

Geet: "Show me how you walk" I wanted to see how he walked. Was it just me, or did I forget to hear his footsteps.

He looked at me and then narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He walked and I swear I never heard his footsteps.

Geet: "I didn't hear your footsteps" I whispered

Maan: "You have a lot to learn" he said and got back to the boot. He started to rummage through some stuff and then he gave me some clothes.

Maan: "You should change. The rest rooms are about 14 miles away so you should change now" he said and handed me over the clothes

Geet: "What do you want me to do? Change right in front of you?" I said in sarcasm

Maan: "Change in the back of the car. The windows are tinted. I won't look" he said and put a pair of sunglasses on. He looked away, leaving me to it.

I trusted Maan anyway so I opened the door to the back of the car and hopped inside. I unfolded the piece of clothing and gasped when he gave me a dress to wear. I've never worn a dress in my life.

I looked at the dress and sighed. I undressed out of my top as quick as I could and put on my dress. I undressed from my skirt and then hopped out of the car.

Geet: "Do I look ok?" I said and straightened my black and white, flary dress. He looked at me and took his sunglasses off. He put the sunglasses in his pocket and then he pinned me against the car. I could feel his leg twist around my bare one.

Maan: "I knew you looked beautiful before you even came out of the car" he whispered and then kissed me on my throat. I blushed and pushed him away, gently.

He went back into the boot again and rummaged through some stuff, and then he handed me a beach hat, and some sunglasses.

Maan: "You should wear this. We don't want anyone recognizing you" he said and handed me the hat.

I tied my hair in a high ponytail and then propped my hat on top, so all my hair was hidden, and then I put on the sunglasses. A couple of guys walking by looked at me suspiciously but in the end, gave a friendly smile and continued to their destination.

Geet: "Do I look disguised?" I said

Maan nodded

Maan: "Let's go"

Precap: Geet meets somebody

Haha, the precap is the same so your going to have to wait a little longer to see who the mystery person is! πŸ˜†

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
Wow loved it and awe the emotions maan felt when he saw geet falling down and ooh so his temperature goes up when he goes into the water well that's good fo geet she got to hug him and heat up at the same time lol and awe loved the scene where she was stumbling to tell him her feelings and then she did t very cutely by typing it on his notes and ooh looks like maans reaction was positive anyways great update and cant wait to read more 😊